When it comes to joint pain and back ache, it is advised that you resort to the natural way; i.e. take supplements instead of drugs because the latter tends to have side effects. Although even supplements sometimes don’t work or may cause harm for you, it is best to use them once you consult a physician. The following are some of the supplements to help you deal with the pain.
1. Glucosamine and Chondroitin: U.S. National Library of Medicine states that glucosamine and chondroitin are both compounds whose occurrence is natural in the body. The former is a popular supplement for knee joints and it assists in building the bones hinders the damage of the cartilage. It is also known to stop the swelling of joints and the conjoined muscles. Chondroitin is used along with glucosamine to form the cartilage and check the pain in the joints.
2. Omega 3 Fatty Acids: Once you increase your consumption of omega 3 fatty acids, your back pain will reduce since it helps with the inflammation. These fatty acids also block enzymes known as collagenases to prevent the damage of the joints. These supplements are obtainable in liquid or capsule form. Once you decide to take them, make sure that you consult a doctor because if by chance you take a high dosage, there is a risk of bleeding. If you want to avoid supplements altogether, you can have lots of oily fish like sardines, salmon and tuna along with dark leafy vegetables.
3. Nootropic Supplements: these types of supplements are highly beneficial for you since they enhance your brain’s ability to produce a positive mental performance. Some of the advantages of taking these supplements are:
- High level of Mental Energy
- Increased learning capacity and attention span
- Better memory and the ability to retain information easily.
Noopept is considered to be one of the strongest Nootropic supplements available in the market. Its main function is to increase one’s memory. Other effects are mood enhancement, developed reflexes and sensory perception, anxiety levels reduced, etc. It can be readily purchased from Peak Nootropics.
Pramiracetam is another supplement which works similarly and it is bio available due to being fat soluble. Note that it is a much better version of Piracetam.
Modafinil is another strong supplement and it should be taken with caution. Its original function was to cure narcolepsy and other sleep disorders. In the present day it is used by doctors and nurses to treat sleep apnea and to be generally alert. It weakens you constants fatigue and helps you to deal with unrestrained daytime drowsiness.
Apart from taking supplements, you need to do some back exercises to help you with the pain. Start a stretching routine after consulting a fitness expert.