3. Herpes. 2000 May;7(2):46-50. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Herpesviruses: the Fading Evidence. Soto NE, Straus SE. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
5. Clin Exp Immunol. 2004 Feb;135(2):294-302. High levels of type 2 cytokine-producing cells in chronic fatigue syndrome. Skowera A, Cleare A, Blair D, Bevis L, Wessely SC, Peakman M. Department of Immunology, Guy's, King's & St Thomas's School of Medicine, King's College London, London, UK.
9. The Lancet. 1995 Mar; 345 (8950):623-624. Is Neurally Mediated Hypotension ans unrecognized cause of chronic fatigue syndrome? P.C. Rowe, I. Bou-Holaigah, J.S. Kan, et al.
10. Cardiol Rev. 1998 May;6(3):125-134. Relationship Between Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Neurally Mediated Hypotension. Calkins H, Rowe PC. The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland.
11. JAMA. 2001 Jan 3;285(1):52-9. Fludrocortisone acetate to treat neurally mediated hypotension in chronic fatigue syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. Rowe PC, Calkins H, DeBusk K, McKenzie R, Anand R, Sharma G, Cuccherini BA, Soto N, Hohman P, Snader S, Lucas KE, Wolff M, Straus SE.Departments of Pediatrics and Medicine, Johns Hopkins Hospital, 600 N Wolfe St, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA.
13 . Am J Med. 1998 Sep 28;105(3A):74S-82S. Illness from low levels of environmental chemicals: relevance to chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Bell IR, Baldwin CM, Schwartz GE. Department of Psychiatry, University of Arizona, Tucson Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 85723, USA.
14. Indian J Exp Biol. 2002 Nov;40(11):1240-4. Role of antioxidants in chronic fatigue syndrome in mice. Singh A, Garg V, Gupta S, Kulkarni SK. Pharmacology Division, University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Panjab University, Chandigarh 160 014, India.
15. Med Hypotheses. 1999 Oct;53(4):347-9. Competition for glutathione precursors between the immune system and the skeletal muscle: pathogenesis of chronic fatigue syndrome. Bounous G, Molson J. Department of Surgery, McGill University, and Medical Research Council of Canada.
17. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2003 Nov 14;311(2):264-6. Association between serotonin transporter gene polymorphism and chronic fatigue syndrome. Narita M, Nishigami N, Narita N, Yamaguti K, Okado N, Watanabe Y, Kuratsune H. Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Tennoudai 1-1-1, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8575, Japan.
19. Antibiotic-treated mice orally inoculated with one of three Candida albicans strains (including two mutant strains) or indigenous Candida pelliculosa showed levels of candidal gastrointestinal colonization that were strain specific. However, regardless of strain, the numbers of viable candida were intermediate to high in the stomach, were consistently lowest in the upper small intestine, and increased progressively down the intestinal tract
20. Clin Diagn Lab Immunol. 2001 Jan;8(1):192-5. Gastrointestinal colonization by Candida albicans mutant strains in antibiotic-treated mice. Wiesner SM, Jechorek RP, Garni RM, Bendel CM, Wells CL. Department of Laboratory Medicine & Pathology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA.
22 . Ter Arkh. 2003;75(11):77-9. [Diagnosis and treatment of intestinal candidiasis] [Article in Russian] Sheviakov MA.
23 . Med Hypotheses. 1995 Jun;44(6):507-15. Chronic intestinal candidiasis as a possible etiological factor in the chronic fatigue syndrome. Cater RE 2nd.
24. Infect Immun. 2004 Sep;72(9):4996-5003. Role of antibiotics and fungal microbiota in driving pulmonary allergic responses. Noverr MC, Noggle RM, Toews GB, Huffnagle GB. Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0642, USA.
25. Altern Med Rev. 2002 Oct;7(5):410-7. Comment in:
Altern Med Rev. 2003 Feb;8(1):3; author reply 4-5. The treatment of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth with enteric-coated peppermint oil: a case report. Logan AC, Beaulne TM. Integrative Care Centre, 3600 Ellesmere Road, Unit 4, Toronto, ON M1C 4Y8, Canada.
28. Contact Dermatitis. 1999 May;40(5):269-72. Comment in:
Contact Dermatitis. 2000 Jan;42(1):56-7. Chronic fatigue syndrome and nickel allergy. Marcusson JA, Lindh G, Evengard B. Department of Dermatology, Huddinge University Hospital, Sweden.
30. SCIENTIFIC FACTS VERSUS FICTION ABOUT MYCOPLASMA, Aristo Vojdani, Ph.D., M.T., http://www.immuno-sci-lab.com/html/mycoplasma.html
32. J Clin Pathol. 2007 Sep 14. Enterovirus infection of the stomach in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME). Kerr JR. St George's University of London, United Kingdom.
33. J Clin Pathol. 2007 Sep 13. Chronic fatigue syndrome is associated with chronic enterovirus infection of the stomach. Chia JK, Chia AY. EV Med Research, United States.
34. World Health Organization (2007) ICD Chapter VI: Diseases of the Nervous System (G90-G99) (Online) last accessed 26.01.10 at http://apps.who.int/classifications/apps/icd/icd10online/?gg90.htm+g933
35. Lombardi VC Ruscetti FW Das Gupta J Pfost MA Hagen KS Peterson DL Ruscetti SK Bagni RK Petrow-Sadowski C Gold B Dean M Silverman RH Mikovits JA (2009) Detection of an infectious retrovirus, XMRV, in blood cells of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome Science 26(5952):585-9