Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: help pls, oil of oregano,tablet,acidophilus bif,

help pls, oil of oregano,tablet,acidophilus bif, 9 years 1 day ago #1

• chinoygio1
  • EiR Newbie
Hello i am new here, and like you guys, i am also looking for help. I am from philippines, i got an overgrowth because i took antibiotic when i had a pneumothorax, and when i got home, after surgery and meds of antbiotic, i felt my body is not like before, excess mucus and arthritis and sudden fatigue, i have no idea about yeast before, then i research on internet, found out that my nail fungus and some of my symptoms falls on yeast infection..
i had an amoeba, took antibiotic..after 2 weeks i got another amoeba,then antibiotic again, and stil i dont have an idea about yeast..till now that i have these white tongue, and my intestine are really hurting i dont know if it is leaky gut, coz i feel some wetness on my anal..i dont know if it is ibs.. but when i tried vco, all of it are gone..

anyway.. i tried vco, i always take it internally,boost my immune sys after 1 month of using it..now i felt really dizzy and sleepy, and now i have bad breath, and sinus problems,and also some ear aches,.. but then.. i put vco on my ear, i felt better..vco really helps?

now i bought liver detox, acidophilus bifidus, vco again, oregano oil tablet, my mom bought it, i dont know if theres a liquid. and vit c.. from health store.

can someone help me how to use it..i mean like a guideline..

about the bad breath and dizzyness foggy eyes,is it die off? i also have now an itchinees all over my body. i dont know if it is die off, because of vco ive been drinking... will simple exercse detox it by perspiring?

i am thankful to join this forum..lets all help and pray for each other.. Godbless us all. pls add me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. please give me updates and answer

thank you

Post edited by: chinoygio1, at: 2010/06/24 04:59<br /><br />Post edited by: chinoygio1, at: 2010/06/24 05:15
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:help pls, oil of oregano,tablet,acidophilus bif 9 years 6 hours ago #2

• bolam56
Hi chinoygio1, & Welcome!

Sounds like you're having quite a tough time...

I don't know a lot about candida, which sounds like what you are having a problem with (common after prolonged antibiotic use), but I've heard sugar and carbohydrates feed this beast and it is important to avoid simple sugars and carbs when you are fighting it.

Avoid fruit and fruit juices, sodas, candy, milk, white rice and potatoes... Stick with meat and vegetables, green or black tea (no sugar!) and water for a bit and see if this helpes.

The itchiness you speak of is something you might want to look into... If you were taking Flagyl for your amoeba, this is hard on your liver and itchiness is a sign of liver stress. High doses of oil of oregano can also stress your liver. Your doctor can do a simple blood test to see if your liver is being stressed by all your treatments.

Simple Lecithin (triple strength if you can find it) is cheap and very good for your liver, if you want to play it safe. You need to take several gelcaps a day though... At least 3, and perhaps 6 or more per day (with meals). Vitamin B Complex will also help.

Be careful about taking too much of any meds you are using to fight your candida. Most antifungals are liver toxic.

I just wanted to wish you well and tell you, keep learning all you can on this. The answers are out there and you will get better!

Please let us know how you're doing, and what is working for you.

Good Luck and GodSpeed

Post edited by: bolam56, at: 2010/06/25 08:13

Post edited by: bolam56, at: 2010/06/25 08:19<br /><br />Post edited by: bolam56, at: 2010/06/25 08:56

Re:help pls, oil of oregano,tablet,acidophilus bif, 8 years 11 months ago #3

• chinoygio1
  • EiR Newbie
hello bolam thank you for replying on my post i really appreciate it..about the oregano oil? uhmm i read in some sites that you should take it for 6 weeks? i am only using it for 3days i think..

i will tell a story about me that happened this weekend, My gf and I went to a monastery, coz my uncle is a priest, so i visited him..and ask for help.

First night in monastery, i woke up at around 1am in the morning, and my throat is really crazy, i cant even swallow, and i cough really bad, i think its releasing some mucus or pleghm and there's no one i can call for help coz they are all sleeping and my room is really far i dont want to bother them. You know what i did, i kneel and look outside the window and start to pray, i beg and beg, raising my hands that i can receive His healing. Then after that i gurgle only purified water, and go back to bed on an inclined position, then i slept.

I woke up in the morning and i didnt feel any hurting on my throat, its like the normal pain, not the pain i experience last night,. and i am really thankful to God. but still my bad breathe is stil there, it smelled like a rotten fish..or something nasty.. And on Sunday,it was yesterday. My priest uncle, told us that he will annoint us with an oil, before that, there is another priest, that i talked to and ask for a confession of my sins........i remembered that i read on a bible, that when you are sick, ask for the elder of the church to annoint you with an oil and ask for forgiveness and you will be forgiven in your sins, then my uncle anointed us, then i just concentrate and feel that God is really there, Jesus Christ and Mother Mary. I can feel and my eyes are starting to releasing tears, coz i really want to be healed and to get back my normal health,, the body i used to be.. After that..we ate lunch, and after lunch.. i start to hold my hand on my mouth and smell my breath, i cant smell the nasty smell anymore, its really a miracle, i am so happy that time, but sometimes you are doubting that it may go back again,, yes that time i am doubting, but i keep on smelling it and no more nasty smell. Praise the Lord

I looked at my tongue in the mirror, there are still some pimple like on the back of my tongue, and some white on my tongue, but no more smell anymore..
This morning i started to take acidophilus bifdus and and took the inside powder on it and put it in a glass of water and drink it. and prayed to God that he guide me to what i am doing, and i think it worked, i can feel some changes on my tongue.. I am not being religious guy here, but i know that there is God, He is watching over us, He can see and feel our ailments and sickness. All He wanted is to confess our sins and ask for forgiveness and ask for help, and seek Him as our Lord God Our Savior. We really need Him, we really need to pray for us to be healed.. I am not completely healed, but i know that i felt some miracle on my health.

Bolam thank you about the info on oregano oil, i used it for 3 -4 days i think,..i usually use virgin coconut oil.. i am thinking on trying pau de arco tea..that can detoxify. i really don't know what to do and where to start..
about the amoeba it was 2 months ago, and there no recurrence, the antibiotic really made the yeast overgrowth.. sigh, coz doctors dont believe me when i am telling them about it..thats why i am not really informed about it.and still eating the bad foods..until it overgrowth. if only i did an action before, it will not come to this, this on my tongue is a thrush i think..

i will still seek for Gods help and healing, also i must do some actions on what to herbal meds should i put on my mouth..

Re:help pls, oil of oregano,tablet,acidophilus bif 8 years 11 months ago #4

• bolam56
Thanks for writing back... Good to hear you are making progress. Keep doing what works!

I know my illness improved my relationship with God. I had thought my life was over when doctors could not help me or even believe my symptoms, but getting better sure gave me a new outlook on life.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Re:help pls, oil of oregano,tablet,acidophilus bif 8 years 11 months ago #5

• chinoygio1
  • EiR Newbie
I always to look forward for our recovery..not only me, cause i know there are lots of people there also suffering more than on this.. I am thankful to meet you guys here..

i will still look forward to research for some remedy and cure.. but be sure we must follow our diet. i guess i am also having UTI now.. i need to buy cranberry juice.. is it safe to drink it? the pure one? its kinda expensive but i just want to be right on track again..

im also eating brown rice, chicken,some meat..also eggs..drinking mineral water only..(cautious about my amoeba). also i am eating veggies, i dont know when it will be over, still we need to pray, i am using acidophilus, oregano oil but stopped for now, vit c. vegetable ingredients, also coconut oil.

btw, when will you know that it is really a die off, i really dont have a clue though.. i also have fungal infection on my nail,1 on my hand and 1 on my toe.. sigh..

but i always think, as long as we breathe and we live, we must continue to fight.. God will help us..lets not give up right?

Thanks brother..

if you know anything good cure for this, pls share it to me..

addition, i also have a sinus problem now,and have excess mucus.. its really hard to live with it now..but i must..

have a good day,

Re:help pls, oil of oregano,tablet,acidophilus bif 8 years 8 months ago #6

Hello, This was a good information that you put up here.
Hope that it benefits all the ones who land up here.

Keep sharing!!
miami plastic surgeons <br /><br />Post edited by: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , at: 2010/10/23 22:21

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds