Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: oral thrush

oral thrush 8 years 11 months ago #1

• chinoygio1
  • EiR Newbie
i think my tongue is becoming not so good anymore, i am worried what to eat.. my tongue is becoming all white,
i always brush it in the morning with salt, and drink acidophilus bifidus,.. i was thinking that the yeast is coming out on my mouth..

can someone help me.. will it be cured?

i am eating brown rice..do you think this is safe?

and i also feel something hurting on my penis,..it might be uti.<br /><br />Post edited by: chinoygio1, at: 2010/06/29 05:32
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:oral thrush 8 years 11 months ago #2

• bolam56
I'm no doctor but it sounds to me like you may need to see one.

Thrush can cause severe problems if it gets out of control. Thrush can also be a symptom of a different problem you may not know about. When home/internet remedies fail, you need to see a doctor.

All I know about thrush is that it loves sugar and starches. The brown rice you speak of is a carbohydrate/starch and may be feeding the thrush. Meat and vegetables to eat and tea and water to drink (no sugars!) may starve the thrush into submission, but if you're not getting better, you may need a prescription antifungal.

Good Luck and GodSpeed to you.

Re:oral thrush 8 years 11 months ago #3

• chinoygio1
  • EiR Newbie
i brush it with salt and warm water,
i think you are right also about the brown rice cause it is also a rice. my tongue at the back also have some buds that grow, like a pimple..

its really hard to see a doctor, its becoz of our company, on saturday maybe..

a diet is really a must? i heard that it can also infect your throat. i am a little worried now, thinking i need to resign now on my job and focus on my treatment..

I REMEMBer. after reading in some forums, about ammalgam,.. i have an ammalgam on 2 teeth since when i was 15 i think..

i think i should tell the dentist to remove it.i also have braces, these metals on my mouth seems affect my health, coz bacteria sometimes live in there when tootbruch cant reach them..sigh..

about removing the ammalgam. i am worried i might be poison while removing it.

still praying that it will subside.<br /><br />Post edited by: chinoygio1, at: 2010/06/30 00:18

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds