• Page:

TOPIC: Back to health!

Back to health! 8 years 10 months ago #1

• Dechen
  • EiR Expert
  • Thank you received: 2
So here's my news:

Am back to health again! Hurray!

Even though my last lab test indicated candida/hemolitic escherichia coli overgrowth, the latest doctor (had to find someone in Sedona, 'cause running to Phoenix is too costly) is of the opinion that cryptosporidium is still there.

All the doctors consulted agree to say that crypto is the devil of all parasites.

I had serious diarrhea for about 3 weeks; protocols against bacterial diarrhea didn't work. Which tells us that crypto was behind all this. And crypto flare-up was only due to the collapse of my immunity due to insomnia (apparently many many people have sleep problems here due to the the high yang energy in Sedona; we live surrounded by red mountains in a boiling hot and dry climate - too much fire!)

Anyways, one day I got a super acupuncture treatment which really boosted my immunity and it was magic, symptoms subsided and vanished. Crypto has gone down again. Hurray I win! Ha!

This latest doctor is of the opinion that i have to take medicine for 1 year to make sure that it is completely gone.

He's also prescribed an Intestinal Fungus Formula which is based on TCM principles and made with Chinese herbs. For me it works quite well. I can give reference if someone is interested in this formula.

Am eating pretty much anything (Cheez-its and Sunday, killed a whole vanilla cherry Hagen Daz), and candida is not bothering much (even though it was +3 on the test). I think after my heavy metal chelation, my immune system is sooo much stronger, that any medicine works much better and it doesn't take numbers of supplements.

When I feel a little itchiness in the rectal area, or burning in the gut, then I eat raw garlic. It really works. Otherwise, my candida protocol is pretty laid back.

Probiotics and yoghurt. Simple.

I do think candida is not the main culprit in this disease. It is immunity and other factors. Candida is just the tip of the iceberg in a toxic body. I say \"Clean up before adding to the clutter with all kinds of supplements.\" But then, make sure to tonify. Excessive detox can be very very depleting.

I do feel really healthy again. Even the liver is a happy camper now.

Go figure.

And PS Maff: there is a very large possibility that I go to UK. At least through UK...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Back to health! 8 years 10 months ago #2

• Loulou
  • EiR Junior
TsTHAT's excellent!!!!
I agree alot of it comes down to immunity! I think a good old belly laugh helps nut sometimes you don't feel like it!
When you say tonify what do you mean and what do you do?
Good for you :)

Re:Back to health! 8 years 10 months ago #3

• bolam56
So glad you are better Dechen... You were in pretty bad shape there for a quite a while.

Take care, and stay healthy!

Re:Back to health! 8 years 10 months ago #4

• Dechen
  • EiR Expert
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks guys,

Bolam, you've seen me at my worst - last year when I wanted to jump of a bridge, so very ill and in pain I was. Thanks for your good wishes; I hope you also manage to stay well.

And Loulou (Funny my nickname is Loulou...)

When I talk about tonifying, I refer to principles of TCM where they give you Chinese tonic herbs according to your constitution (ginseng is the best known, but there are hundreds). All this to boost your system, increase blood, tonify yin or yang... I don't know all the principles precisely. Also oil massages with herbs in them, nutrient IVs (got one a week for months!), hydrotherapy, herbs that boost you like cat's claw, acupuncture, etc. There's lots to do according to TCM and ayurveda.

Until candida and toxins are cleared though, it is better to hold out on tonification.

On the other hand, you can't detox properly if the body is too weak. It took many months of chelation before my body was strong enough and then the metals were leaving the body big time.

Re:Back to health! 8 years 10 months ago #5

• Loulou
  • EiR Junior
Cannot wait yonder dr georges mouton next month will be sooo nice to get a thorough all over from
someone who knows what they are talking about been 6 yes nearly on and off feeling rough and enough is enough!!!!
It's great you have come back from
the dead :) horrible when you soooo rough how long since you had that crypto bug?
Louisa x

Re:Back to health! 8 years 10 months ago #6

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi guy and girls!

Sorry for my late reply, I have been very busy finishing my college work. All done for my degree and basic diploma but I am now going to take a year out to get myselfsome decent medical attention rather than pushing myself to do the clinical training to become a Nutritional Therapist just now.

Dechen - great to hear you have found some balance with your health, I knew you would get things turned around again :)

The fact that so many people in Sedona have sleep problems is very interesting and it sounds like you are getting very much into TCM and ayurveda. I think there is a lot to be gained from studying these medical systems and applying them. I have got a lot out of meditation over the past 7 years and have seen definite benefits in practicing gi qong after taking up daily practice in the spring.

I for one would be really interested in hearing about the antifungal formula you've been using. There are so many herbs that are good antifungals since plants need some way to protects themselves against fungal growth.

When will you be coming to the UK and are you just passing through or staying a while? I guess you will just be passing through London, which is a long way from me, but I'd love to meet up and would be happy to visit London. Let me know!

Louise - Good luck at your appointment with Dr. Mouton and don't forget to come back and tell us about it ;)

Take care all. I should have more time to get involved on the forums now so look forward to chatting with you all :)

Maff
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

• Page:

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds