Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: RADICAL Candida Treatment

Re:RADICAL Candida Treatment 8 years 7 months ago #7

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi Louisa,

It's lovely to speak to you too. Great to see familiar faces on the forums on a regular basis :)

I'm actually not that down mentally. I do feel slightly overwhelmed with trying to run this site and really get to grips with my own health issues at the same time...but I have a strong sense that things will be just fine in the end. The journey only makes us stronger!

It's hard to answer this question as I don't want to sound like I am the only one suffering or that I think my illness is the worst in the world ;) I simply meant that I have seen many doctors with more resources at their disposal than Carolyn and they have been unable to help...and I also have very similar training as she does so know roughly what her approach will be. In the majority of cases this will help a great deal so I hope that is the case for you.

Doctors have the advantage of being able to prescribe medications and hormones that some people may need to see significant improvements.

From my personal experience the adrenal glands are the key to both feeling better and being able to tolerate treatments that will attack the underlying causes of the illness. When I took DHEA supplements to boost low levels produced by my adrenal glands my chemical sensitivities resolved, my mood and energy improved, and I was able to tolerate antifungals and supplements to stimulate my immune system which had previously made me agitated, restless and unable to sleep. Adequate adrenal function is essential to allow the body to cope with stress...of any kind!

Good luck at your appointment with Carolyn and please come back and let us know how it went.

I apologise in advance if I don't reply as much or as quickly during the next few months but I will be working on re-designing and upgrading the site. Hopefully other forum members will be around to discuss things with you.

Take care!
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• Page:

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds