Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida

Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 3 years 3 months ago #1

• Mh
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
I was curious if anyone out there has used food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida treatment at all?? am super interested in this but not sure if its a totally crazy thing to try. there is an article in the new vanity fair this month about the singer bjork and she briefly talkes about having candida on her vocal chords and throat...she used hydrogen peroxide to treat it... i have heard of this before but never considered it a valid option but this makes me rethink that. (not just because she is a celebrity but because she probably has every resource at her disposal and this is how she chose to treat it )

any thoughts are appreciated!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

data-ad-format="horizontal"

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 3 years 2 months ago #2

Hello, I did try this treatment, I got the 35% food grade carefully mixed it to 3% myself used a dropper bottle to do my drops by the 6th day I started to get tummy aches, I have a sensative tummy.. I still have my FGHP and use it to clean my kitchen counters of germs so its not going to waste.. I keep it in a spray bottle after mixing it up to 3%. I saw on youtube a man who uses HP in a nasal spray ha ha ha.. he is over 80 and has done it for 30 years I think.. he doesnt even use the F.G. HP.. So if you dont have a tummy that cant take stuff.. give it a try.. Oh yeah I even use it to clean my bird dishes and cat food and water dishes.. its a great item to have around once you make it into the 3%.. Cheers!

Also once you get rid of your candida, you should try a treatment for your IBS called Low Dose Naltrexone, LDN for short, I started a support group for it on facebook called GOT ENDORPHINS? LDN, come visit us for more info. OR LOOK UP ON GOOGLE.. LDN IBS you will see many sites giving you info on the treatment..

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 3 years 2 months ago #3

• Bushi
  • EiR Senior
  • Thank you received: 5
This is something I plan to try at some point too. A lot of people seem to have quite some success with it. I found this interesting blog that goes into quite some detail about the treatment:

diydiagnosis.blogspot.com/2009/02/candid...-grade-hydrogen.html

I too would be interested to hear if anyone has had any success with treating symptoms of IBS/Candida/SIBO etc... with HP.

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 3 years 1 month ago #4

• Bushi
  • EiR Senior
ok, after reading the book 'The One Minute Cure', doing lots of research and before trying the Fecal Transplantation I have decided to try the 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide Protocol in an attempt to cure my SIBO and intestinal Candida.

I hope to start next week. I have just ordered the distilled water and 500ml bottle of peroxide. The protocol goes something like this: one drop on the first day (x3 times), two on the second (x3 times), 3 on the third (x3 times) and so on until you reach 23 drops I think and then start working your way down.

The theory is that most strains of harmful bacteria (and cancer cells) are anaerobic and cannot survive in the presence of oxygen or H202. And good bacteria are aerobic, meaning they flourish in the presence of oxygen. So the idea is to flood your system with oxygen using peroxide. This can also be done with Ozonated water. A machine can be bought on Ebay for 20GBP. But i've decided to go for the hydrogen peroxide route.

If the claims are true.....it should rid my body of all toxins and bacteria etc...

I'll keep you all posted.

Here's a couple of links to read about it

curezone.com/art/read.asp?ID=73&db=5&C0=1

immortalhair.forumandco.com/t732-hydroge...e-therapy-scam-or-no

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 3 years 1 month ago #5

• Maff
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
"The theory is that most strains of harmful bacteria (and cancer cells) are anaerobic and cannot survive in the presence of oxygen or H202. And good bacteria are aerobic, meaning they flourish in the presence of oxygen."

The reaility is not as clear cut as that Bushi but it is true that fungi/yeast do not thrive in an oxygen rich environment and are killed by high concentrations.

I have had extensive IV H2O2 therapy and experienced the tell-tale Candida die-off symptoms I only get from antifungal agents - so I believe it is an effective anti-Candida treatment.

Best of luck with the oral protocol!
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide for candida 3 years 3 weeks ago #6

• Bushi
  • EiR Senior
Just as an update....

I'm now up to 16 drops of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide with distilled water x3 daily. Unfortunately, I can't say I've noticed any changes in my symptoms. Each day the taste gets much stronger and I feel it more in my stomach. It feels like an acidic feeling more and more. I'm also weary about starting to feel nauseous like many other people report once they reach higher dosages. I will stick with this a while longer... makes you wonder whether all the hype around this is just that 'hype' in order to sell books. I hope not.

On another note, i have been using 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash daily. This i find has been excellent. I always seemed to have a thin white coating on my tongue. I think this is supposed to be candida. Since using the HP3% my tongue is nice a pink. It foams up in your mouth and the longer you leave it there the more it reacts with the bacteria. My teeth are also white too!

I have also used the HP3% as a nasal rinse. As i suffer with post nasal drip due to allergies i thought it was worth a go. This is not so pleasant and can be a little uncomfortable. However, I feel with persistence it will help.
If anyone is interested in this there is an excellent thread here where someone describes how to do it:
www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=139765

Will let you know how i get on...

Time to create page: 0.626 seconds