Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sodium Chlorite for fungal infections

Sodium Chlorite for fungal infections 2 years 5 months ago #1

• Jodie
  • Thank you received: 64
Having suffered the occasional bout of Thrush & found something called Biocare Oxypro Drops (externally) more effective than OTC creams -also not giving me any horrible MCS symptoms which almost everything else did, when they stopped producing it I googled the single ingredient which was Sodium Chlorite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_chlorite#Use

related to Chlorine but less ferocious it seems to me.
This turned out to be the same stuff as is in Milton (which you use to sterilise baby's bottles). Milton confirm that it can indeed be used to combat Thrush, but (and I suspect this is why Oxypro has been discontinued ) some EU fussing has stopped them being able to recommend it for this .. this is from Milton:

I can confirm that although Milton Sterilising Fluid has previously been proven to be effective against Candida Albicans (Thrush Bacteria), due to the tightening of regulation restrictions we can no longer recommend that it is used directly on the skin.

Milton has not been licensed as a medicinal product and therefore we cannot advise that it is used for purposes such as this. This is due to regulatory restrictions and lack of official testing under these sorts of circumstances.

I hope that this answers your query, if you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me again.

There's a lot of chatter online with people actually swallowing the Sodium Chlorite for internal candida and other chronic hard-to-treat conditions, so while I'm going to be experimenting with Milton to get the right dilution for external itchy bits, it may be worth you guys looking into it more- ( maybe even work on Maff's toenail probs ;) )

There's an interesting paper here going into some detail & which dilutions to use-

www.health-science-spirit.com/miracle.htm
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CazNZ

Sodium Chlorite for fungal infections 2 years 4 months ago #2

• Jodie
  • Thank you received: 64
Update- I was recommended this: www.thefinchleyclinic.com/shop/aerobic-oxygen-60ml-p-20.html having been told it's virtually identical to the original OxyPro drops. It works fine and is much gentler than the Milton which was causing generalised itching for me.

3-6 drops to 15 ml of water used as a rinse or douche. It can also apparently be added to drinks. 'Aerobic Oxygen' is available all over the place, the above stuff was produced in Canada so good supplier hopefully.

My daughter gave me a sample of something called Multi-Gyn - which also worked well, turned out to be Aloe Vera with extracts of same - deffo sorted the itching :)

Sodium Chlorite for fungal infections 2 weeks 12 hours ago #3

• carol123
  • EiR Newbie
Apart from sodium chlorite,. You can also make use of apple cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide. The combination of these two ingredients will help you get rid of toenail fungus. So, get to know how to apply apple cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide for toenail fungus treatment.

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds