Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chronic Fatigue

Chronic Fatigue 4 years 1 month ago #13

• eddie57
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 3
Lily wrote:
Hi Eddie

I still sleep poorly but not as bad as previously since changing my diet. My current sleeing problem is more to do with tinitus. I do use melatonin and these help me to get back to sleep more easily when I wake.

Thanks Lily.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [email protected]

Chronic Fatigue Follow up 4 years 1 month ago #14

• eddie57
  • EiR Newbie
Hi Folks,

One thing I didn't mention was that although my thyroid tests have all been within normal range, one of them is borderline low. I Googled the symptoms of a low thyroid and have 11 of the 15 symptoms listed. I read that iodine is recommended for a low thyroid functions so I did the iodine patch test and it dissappeared in less than 8 hours. I used J. Crow's Lugol's Solution. I tried those for two days and same result. I also noticed that after supplementing with iodine I felt more drained than usual. I read somewhere that if one has adrenal weakness that the iodine can make it worse. Does anyone with knowledge or experience with this issue know if I should be supplementing with iodine? I normally use sea salt that does not have iodine added and rarely eat seafood. Any comments are appreciated.

Chronic Fatigue Follow up 4 years 3 weeks ago #15

Hej jag har fått ordination av min privata läkare att dricka 1 liter vatten blandad med 1 tesked havssalt,så det är väl det som de tänker med att dränera ut alla onödiga ämnen ur kroppen. När man dricker det så gör det att man får varmt,ja det lägger igång hela systemet. Sen har jag börjat med LDN - dos av medicinen Naltrekson som nästan alla här i Finland får när de har CFS. Jag har dessutom Fibromyalgi och Raynaulds syndrom så alla dessa hjälper till att förvirra bort läkarna när de söker efter mina fysiska symptom.

Chronic Fatigue Follow up 4 years 3 weeks ago #16

• eddie57
  • EiR Newbie
I have no idea what your message says. I only understand english.

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds