Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: use of Nimodipine, anyone tried it?

use of Nimodipine, anyone tried it? 4 years 1 day ago #1

• pansy67
  • EiR Newbie
I am just coming to the end of 'Beating Chronic Fatigue" by Kristina Downing-Orr.
I wondered if anyone has tried either the medical or the supplementation protocol to recovery?

In the medical one, which looks to me easier & more suitable for me, it requires the said perscription drug which i can already guess at that i won't be able to get perscribed by my DR, so firstly i don't know what to do about that but more importantly has anyone had any results & tried this??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

use of Nimodipine, anyone tried it? 3 years 11 months ago #2

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
My mum and sister tried the medical protocol with nimodipine but unfortunately didn't notice any benefit. I suspect this drug may work better as part of a more holistic protocol that addresses secondary effects of M.E. (e.g. infections, hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, leaky gut) simultaneously. My feeling is it would also work better in people who have been ill for a shorter time and/or have fewer complications.

I think my mum is planning on trying the nutritional protocol very shortly so I'll let you know how she gets on with that.
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds