Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Research volunteers sought in eastern Australian

Research volunteers sought in eastern Australian 3 years 11 months ago #1

• Tom
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 2
Hope it's ok for me to post this. I'm not directly involved but they've kept putting out appeals for volunteers.

This is a particular study that ends December 20 but they will likely be doing other studies so people should contact them if they might be interested at any stage.

This is a November message but they appear to still be looking for participants

www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbi...1&id=301252900007181
National Centre for Neuroimmunology and Emerging Diseases - NCNED

November 19

Dear all,

We would like to say a big thankyou to everyone who is participating in our current study and who we have had the pleasure of meeting!

We are still looking for more participants so if anyone between the ages of 30-75 would like to be involved in our CFS/ME study which will be undertaken til the 20th December, please let us know.
We would also love to have anyone who would like to volunteer as a healthy control so please pass on our message to anyone you know who may be able to assist. Participants just need to be able to visit us at a location around Tweed Heads, Gold Coast and Brisbane areas.

If you would like more information or to assist us by participating, you can contact us on: (07) 56789283 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thankyou again for all your support and we look forward to hearing from you, NCNED.

Collection points:
1. Robina Hospital,
2. NCNED Center (Griffith Univeristy on Parkland Drive)
3. Logan Hospital
4. Royal Women Brisbane hospital
5. Tweed Hospital
----
For some of their studies they have drawn blood from people in their homes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds