Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ireland:4 free Screenings of Forgotten Plague film

Ireland:4 free Screenings of Forgotten Plague film 1 year 6 months ago #1

• TKno2
  • EiR Newbie
The Irish ME/CFS Association is pleased to announce that it has arranged for four free screenings of the documentary on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Forgotten Plague, in various venues around Ireland during May, ME/CFS Awareness Month:

- Limerick: South Court Hotel. Thurs, May 5. 11:30 AM.

- Galway: Maldron Hotel, Headford Road. Thurs, May 12. 7.30pm

- Dundalk: An Táin Theatre, Crowe Street. Tues, May 17. 2 PM.

- Dublin: Crowne Plaza Dublin Blanchardstown. Sunday, May 29. 3 PM.

These are the first public screenings of the documentary in Ireland.
All are welcome. Further details are available on the Association’s website www.irishmecfs.org.
No booking is required.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ireland:4 free Screenings of Forgotten Plague film 1 year 6 months ago #2

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Many thanks for sharing these details with us TKno2, As someone diagnosed with ME/CFS on my 12th birthday in a hospital bed after having a barrage of tests come back negative - I certainly feel 'Forgotten Plague' to be an apt title. It's 25 years later now and I'm still coming to terms with the effects of this illness on my entire life. This website - The Environmental Illness Resource - has been my first effort at a career in helping others similarly affected and I am now hoping to go into one-to-one and face-to-face help armed with qualifications in nutritional medicine, NLP, Time Line Therapy and Hypnotherapy as a starting point. I am also beginning to write a book offering a positive spin on how living with ME/CFS can actually be a good thing for us and those around us if we react to it with the right attitude and channel the energy we do have into messages of hope and self-development. I tried the ignorance route as a teen with ME/CFS and it did not end well so I urge others not to follow that example and try to deal with it positively from the point of diagnosis!

Thank you again for the above details. I know this film will do a huge amount to help all affected by the 'Forgotten Plague'...
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds