Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hypersensitive to everyting electrical.

Hypersensitive to everyting electrical. 11 months 1 week ago #1

• Lee
  • EiR Newbie
Hi all, I'm new to this site, so hope I have put this piece in the right place. I have been struggling with severe burning pain from my head to toe when in contact with electrical appliances i.e sockets, lamps, wifi, phones, fridge, cooker,basically anything electric. I work in an office and am surrounded a great deal with all of the above. The only time I feel ok is outside. This pain stays with me for sometime. I have also developed a metallic taste in my mouth, insomnia, brain fog, and lack of interest in things I used to enjoy. Sometimes I feel like my brain is being squashed together and it hurts to touch. I am so glad I have found this site as I thought I was going insane, which I might do if I don't get some help. Any suggestions of how to combat this illness. Much appreciate it. Regards, Lee
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hypersensitive to everyting electrical. 11 months 1 week ago #2

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi Lee, welcome to the site - you posted in exactly the right place! I hope you've managed to find the Electrical Sensitivity information on the site as this should 1. help stop you feeling like you're alone, 2. assure you that you're completely sane and not going crazy, and most importantly 3. give you some practical information and tips on how you can help yourself! By far the quickest and easiest way to find information here at EiR is to use the Google Site Search box in the very top right of every page (well almost very top - underneath the social media buttons etc). Just search for "electrical sensitivity" and you'll find a good amount of useful information.
Although I'm a registered healthcare professional - I'm not a medical doctor so should not be diagnosing you! However, from the symptoms you describe its quite obvious to me that your brain is in a hypersensitive state and that in your case this has manifested in an increased sensitivity to electromagnetic fields (EMFs). The reasons for this could be many but the symptoms you describe suggest to me that you have a high "toxic load" - i.e. your body is dealing with more toxins than it can handle. From personal experience as an ex-MCS sufferer and someone who has had huge issues with gut dysbiosis and leaky gut syndrome - I found the "metallic taste" to be a telltale sign that my liver was struggling to process the toxins being thrown at it. Brain fog can be another sign of this. Can I ask if you have a "dull ache" on the right side of your body at the bottom of your rib cage? Or do you experience sore guts at all; particularly after visiting the bathroom for a no.2?
I have to run now but have a read around the site (and others!) and get back to me on those few questions if you can as I may have some suggestions for you!
Take care of yourself.
Maff
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Hypersensitive to everyting electrical. 10 months 4 weeks ago #3

• Lee
  • EiR Newbie
Hi again, can you tell me if having my old silver filings removed will help with my symptoms. Thank you Lee

Hypersensitive to everyting electrical. 10 months 3 weeks ago #4

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 21
Yes Lee, it's highly likely that having any metal fillings removed will help relieve your EMF-related symptoms if you're indeed suffering from electrical sensitivity (more accurately 'hyper-sensitivity'). This is thankfully one issue I've not had to deal with personally but everyone who has posted in the forums here or elsewhere, or I've otherwise spoken to, has said that having metal fillings removed improved their health greatly, no matter what the particular illness (or illnesses).
All the best,
Maff
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: jillmaxi

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds