Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: About Hypoglycemia

Re:About Hypoglycemia 8 years 2 months ago #7

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi Becky,

Welcome to the forums - glad you found us :)

Konnor has given you some great pointers there and hit upon an important point - the question of whether you simply have hypoglycaemia.

Hypoglycaemia can often be a symptom of other conditions such as adrenal fatigue and liver toxicity - since the adrenal glands and liver work together to control blood sugar. Candida or other disturbances in your gut microflora (the bacteria, yeast etc that inhabit your intestines) can also cause hypoglycaemia as they produce alcohol which you then absorb. Alcohol interferes with energy production and blood sugar control. Risk factors for these problems include stress, use of antibiotics, the contraceptive pill, or steroid drugs, and a high sugar diet. Deficiency of any of the nutrients important in blood sugar control such as chromium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin B3, and essential fattify acids (particularly omega-3 found in fish and some plant foods such as nuts/seeds) can also cause hypoglycaemia.

Have a look at the following pages:

Adrenal Fatigue

Candida & Gut Dysbiosis

Hypoglycameia
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

About Hypoglycemia 2 years 9 months ago #8

• ksmitt
  • EiR Newbie
Hypoglycemia is a difficult topic. I always thought I was healthy. The best answers to your questions I have found in the follwing article, really has helped me to understnd and make positive changes: www.drdnaturopath.com/index.php/hypoglyc...s-for-non-diabetics/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds