Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I offer to be Dr Pall's student's case study!

Re:I offer to be Dr Pall's student's case study! 7 years 10 months ago #7

bolam56 wrote:
Hi gr8tful4life,

A little heads up if you're going to get those mercury fillings ground out of your teeth... I have read that the process of removing those fillings can release quite a bit of mercury which can be inhaled and/or swallowed causing a temporary increase of mercury related problems.

I thought you might like to take a gander at this web page which recommends some supplements for mercury detoxification.

www.healingdaily.com/oral-chelation/N-ac...ation-what-it-is.htm

It seems N-Acetyl-Cysteine (AKA NAC) might be a good thing to obtain and try a few test doses with before you get those fillings out. As it states in the site, you need to take quite a bit of vitamin C with your NAC to keep it active and working. It is best to work your way up gradually with vitamin C in order to help avoid the loose bowels large doses of vitamin C can cause. By gradually increasing your vitamin C dosage, you can find what your \"bowel tolerance\" level is, and hopefully increase it.

Aside from the NAC and Vitamin C, it seems cilantro and garlic are good for mercury removal. He mentions a couple of exotics too... \"chlorella\" and \"MSM\" (methyl-sulfonyl-methane). I don't know if these are safe or not, but I believe you should have no problem with the NAC.

As always... Run these sort of things by your doctors and do a few small test doses before you try them!

Good Luck, and GodSpeed.
B56

Hi Bolam56,

How are you!? :lol: I got all of my mercury amalgams out of my teeth. I'm so happy to have that behind me. I want to thank you so very much for encouraging me because I really was scared of the dentists.

Also, I did take your advice above and tried to detox before removal but everytime, I got so sick I thought sometimes that I might not wake up when I would go to sleep. It felt like my life was ebbing away, so I learned to leave the detox process alone. I just tried for proper elimination every day and plenty of megadoses of minerals. I discovered minerals in a whole different light; without megadoses of minerals, my heart would pound so hard that I thought it couldn't last as long...

Now that the amalgam is out of my mouth, I can take your advice. I've got everything you listed so I'm going to give it a try and see how it works.

What I can say today--eight days after removal---is that I'm feeling much better, but still have a journey ahead of me to detox and regain my health. My goal is to be able to hike the mountains in Oregon again, take up cross country skiing, and ride my bicycle at least five miles at a time. I'm already feeling well enough to look for sedentary work. I hope everyone on this site has success in healing too.

I would still be willing to submit my experience to Dr. Pall's students if anyone ever wants to learn from my experience. Hopefully, each story told will help the next environmentally ill person get well faster.

Love,
greatful*
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• Page:

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds