Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Has anyone successfully treated chronic sinusitis?

Has anyone successfully treated chronic sinusitis? 4 months 1 week ago #7

  • jrd869
  • jrd869's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • EiR Newbie
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
Here's the deal: A lifetime of seasonal allergies delivered me a prescription from my (former) doctor for that sinus steroid spray (I'm not typing the name; anyone with allergies will know what I mean). The spray burned a hole in my septum and gradually I realized over 5 years that my sinusitus had worsened by an order of magnitude. I began doing daily sinus washed to little effect. Even curing my seasonal allergies had no impact on my sinusitis. In fact, post-allergies the sinusitis got WORSE. During my successful Candida eradication regimen, i was conscious that I could have a fungal infection in my nose and began flushing with coconut oil (with little to no effect).
Since then, I have learned a lot about fungal infection of the sinus cavities and, averse to surgery, have been trying a variety of essential oils with good effect. I can now sleep through the night without being awakened by gasping for breath as my mouth opens to compensate for plugged sinuses (a different form of sleep apnea about which there is next to nothing in medical literature).

I'll try to remember to keep you posted on progress as I continue experimenting and, most-importantly, improving. This includes cessation of the constant-weeping of my eye on the same side, as well as the eyesight difficulties in the same eye (assuming you're interested in my progress...).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

 

 

Has anyone successfully treated chronic sinusitis? 4 months 1 week ago #8

  • JunoCherry
  • JunoCherry's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • EiR Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
You spoke of the candida treatment. I continue that treatment anytime my eye gets that gooey white/yellow stuff in it. But only one treatment is usually necessary. And rarely happens now.
As for the sinusitis[/u]: I have solved it for me. I tried my treatment on two family members who have runny noses all the time without any response for them. I asked my family doctor if peroxide could damage me, leak to my brain or something. He said no problem. I only use a small amount of peroxide on a cotton swab/q-tip. Then because that is very drying, I put a small lining of antibiotic ointment on a q-tip to moisten the skin where that q-tip can reach. Again, fresh q-tip and don't touch container with used anything, even fingers, The do's and don't's of this: Do use clean stuff, poor a small amount of peroxide in appropriately small container that is very clean, dip the q-tip in there - not into the bottle of peroxide. sniff this. If you are having a bubbling of peroxide, then this is probably the treatment for you. do not wash into nose like netty pot. Your ears are probably having a similar problem and it can leak into them from your nose. You can damage your skin, scar tissue like, i guess. Some friends tell me they have hearing loss due to parent pouring peroxide in ears for earache treatment. That's why I use very small amounts, and quit before completely free of bubbling. You must have some bacteria in your life. Avoiding so much treatment that my ears start reacting like too dry, too cold, hard to explain but also line with small amount of ointment because of drying that peroxide causes. Sometimes I put a small amount on clean q-tip in my ears - avoiding completely ridding myself of bacteria. Anyway, this has completely ridded me of the horrible headaches, sinus/face pain, etc. Antibiotics, sinus/allergy medicines, washing/netty pots didn't work for this problem. I hardly ever have to do this anymore. But, I also stay away from toxic chemicals, wash after going shopping, and stay at my home where I have an almost chemical-free world to recover in. I do not avoid dirt, my home isn't free of that. lol I don't use aerosol anything, no perfumes but yes most 100% oil fragrances. No to, what I'm sure you know, like pressed board cabinets, freshly cut wood, chlorine, ammonia, etc. Dirt is OK unless it is moldy dirt. Dust is not OK. I can get nightmares when sleeping in a very dusty room-weird, but certain of this. Finally, too much antibiotic ointment can, what I call, suffocate your skin. It will travel from inside your nose to outside to cheeks to lips and needs to be washed off and not used for a couple of days. Reminder: you will not have to do this very often after awhile. I would like you to respond, maybe your's is caused by something else. Maybe no bubbly mess.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

 

Related Articles:

 

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds