Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Update on Mcs recovery

Update on Mcs recovery 5 years 1 month ago #1

• Kcall07
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello everyone

It's been a while since I've written on this forum so I thought I would give an update on how I was getting on.

I suffered from Mcs for 8 years, to the point where I was living outside. I took an antipsychotic called amisulpride and I was symptom free in two months. Since then I have reduced to medication steadily, maintaining the dose for a two month period each time, and now I have managed to stop taking it entirely and still be symptom free.

I just wanted to share my experiences with the community. I realise this approach isn't for everyone. I was lucky that I rarely reacted to things that I ate. Only things I breathed (or touched). When I was ill these theories about brain calming didn't exist, I'm so glad now to see these new approaches and to hear people are having positive effects from them. I can only hope research continues in this field until a definitive answer is found.

Anyway, just wanted to share my story. My best wishes to everyone
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wozza

Re: Update on Mcs recovery 5 years 1 month ago #2

• angdunn
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 3
Thank you for sharing about your recovery and what helped you. May your life be pain free going forward.

Re: Update on Mcs recovery 5 years 1 month ago #3

• j1034
  • EiR Newbie
Hey kcall07,

I have also tried alot and some things stop my mcs temporarily, but after a.couple of hours IT always comes back.

I wanted to know if you could send me some amisulpride, because IT is difficult to get IT from da doctor here in holland. If you cannot send IT, could you then tell me how you managed to get the amisulpride?

Thanks!
Jasperfrom

Re: Update on Mcs recovery 5 years 1 month ago #4

• MikeOh1
  • EiR Newbie
That is awesome. So was it mostly a brain thing? Did or do you have any gut issues like candida or leaky gut?

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds