Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Has anyone permanently cured themselves?

Has anyone permanently cured themselves? 5 years 2 months ago #13

• Jodie
  • Thank you received: 67
Joseph, I did not need to do a course of ACZ as I'd already been thru a detox by the time that appeared. I did buy some just to test it as my nutritionist recommends it for other probs too, used it a bit just to test for adverse effects & there weren't any.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Has anyone permanently cured themselves? 5 years 2 months ago #14

• Joseph F
  • EiR Junior
Worked with several programs .Want to believe all that money and time did something .This last time with NAC acturally changed things /I could tell the difference ,I like that .Though A guy is doing body work on me. He is activating organs so they detox ,well I am itching like crazy so something is up .Sujest to me that I must still need internal cleaning . Thurs day It seemed like all he did was touch/light rub on feet and legs -said he was relaxing the diaphram because it would effect a detox .Well ribs felt like I had done a bunch of sit-up and my chest itches .Just fascinating!

Has anyone permanently cured themselves? 5 years 3 weeks ago #15

• marcus
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Kyz,

Not yet...but.

I've had MCS 15 years, and the last few months I have finally started making some advances. I will simply lay out what I've done differently.

1) 4 months ago I switched to raw milk. I also make kefir from the raw milk

2) Radionics. For £45 - ongoing monthly - I got myself analyzed by a Radionics Therapist. His diagnoses of all my various illnesses and ailments was spot on. 100%. I was blown away. I have been receiving radionics treatment now for the last 3 months.

(as a sidenote, I had a filling replaced virtually the day I started the treatment ... and this filling is really jipping me. Apparently Bisphenol BPA is in all fillings now.)

3) I missed a couple of weeks treatment unwittingly through not paying. During those 2 weeks I was quite unwell, and was confused as to what was happening.

4) My radionics therapist INSISTED I give up wheat and diary. I still take raw milk, as it is very beneficial, but I've gone gluten free. My IBS problems, bloating, diarrhea, sore feet, agonizing gut, have all disappeared.

5) I was suffering from serious memory loss, and was very distressed. i read that turmeric was the solution. I then found that Morrisons sell fresh turmeric root. I've started eating it in superabundance. It must be cooked, with a little black pepper. You can boil it for 10-20 minutes as a drink, or fry it in good oil. I fry it as a base to rice. My memory issues seem to have gone. Dramatic reversal. Apparently turmeric does all sorts of wonderful things for DNA, and is the most potent anti-carcinogen known to mankind.

6) A week or two I discovered another new food. I discovered that Miso has terrific detox properties, which I wanted for an anti-Fukushima effect. I tried some. I have never had such a major transformation from any food before. After a bowl of Miso soup, I got pains in my joints. Immediate almost. This was the Miso detoxing me. I have now sourced a non-Japanese maker of Miso, and am awaiting my first order.

All in all I am quite a bit better....maybe a lot better. I still react to stuff, but I feel quite positive and upbeat. Miso is crazy good. I haven't been able to eat fish for years, because it would always give me blinding headaches. Now I can eat fish again (my favourite food). Actually fish is pretty toxic these days, (some is super toxic with DDT), but it's nice to enjoy from time to time. I attribute this to fortifying my guts with macrobiotics. E.G. Kefir and Miso.

These foods really ENABLE your body to detox food and digest food well.

I am also waiting for another very interesting natural supplement, which I will speak more of hopefully.

Peace and Love
Marcus
(marcuswestgb gmail.com)
Last Edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by marcus. Reason: addition

Has anyone permanently cured themselves? 5 years 3 weeks ago #16

• Joseph F
  • EiR Junior
i really like my raw milk keifer also .it was sujested i stop all dairy and all grain. it has been a week and i am wondering if it is making any difference .i want my keifer back . explain the Radionics more .what did it does it do .knew one to me .
considering doing a blood test for food sensitivities to see if the keifer or whatever is worth stopping . figured out the gluten thing awhile back ,seems like there are alot of people who do not do gluten well .
i have become way less reactive to all things it seems but the places/beds i sleep on .
oh yeah check out beet kavis - from the other things you mentioned you might like it . when i first started on it there was a dramatic difference in my energy .not such i big deal as i have become more healthy .easy to make your own .
thanks for sharing -Joseph

Has anyone permanently cured themselves? 5 years 3 weeks ago #17

• marcus
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
healthytherapy.com/ for Radionics. Its the connection between DNA, Energy, and Information. Photons carry information. Every cell has our DNA, and each bit of DNA is like a broadcasting tower, sending out zillions of messages to other bits of DNA.
Beyond that, ask an expert!!

Beet Kavis looks nice.

You can make Kefir with water, but raw milk is a true superfood. It was used widely as a treatment in itself before the 2nd world war. Raw Milk has cysteine amongst other things, which helps with glutathione. But raw milk is crammed with stuff, and has the enzymes in it that allow us to digest it, unlike treated milk + casein.

Has anyone permanently cured themselves? 4 years 6 months ago #18

• Kyz
  • EiR Newbie
Among the chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia circles methylation dysfunction and cellular glutathione deficiency is proposed as a disease model. In my own experience all forms of glutathione, especially IV, ameliorate symptoms and leave me feeling much better.

After receiving the results of my Genova NutrEval test I confirmed a deficiency in glutathione and methylation dysfunction.

Since oral and topical glutathione is not enough I'm considering an aggressive IV protocol of glutathione and vitamin C every day for a few months, as well as the supplements necessary to correct methylation.

My thinking is that Martin Pall's pathology is correct and those who have MCS can cure themselves but need to down regulate their ONOO cycle first - and doing so requires a tremendous effort, especially if yours is far advanced. So, oral supplements may not be enough (the certainly weren't in my case) but that doesn't invalidate the approach of supplementation.

At the same time I will continue the antibiotic, antiviral and antifungal drugs I've been taking. Interestingly I failed Shoemaker's VCS test and have been on CSM since. Maybe that will help, time will tell. In any case from what I've read Shoemaker's diagnostics are right but his treatment may not necessarily address the underlying problem. Or even if it does the available treatments may not work, as in the case of artificial VIP and low VIP markers.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Kyz.

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds