Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Introducing myself

Introducing myself 3 years 6 months ago #1

Hello,
glad to find this forum. It is lonely to have a condition most people either never heard of, or think "is all in your head".
I live in a Senior Building, and at the "best" there is a low-grade combination of all the toxins. I bet everyone in my corridor except me uses an air freshener.
At the worst, I feel like a prisoner in my apartment - knowing that to step into the hallway (even with a mask) is to experience great suffering.

regards,
Kartar Kaur
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Introducing myself 3 years 6 months ago #2

• Jodie
  • Thank you received: 67
Glad you found us Kartar, but so sorry you had to ! MCS is VERY real & more and more recognised, it's worth having a look round at all the acquired wisdom on this site. Some folks are reduced to living in tents and vans & moving with the seasons as they cannot tolerate buildings at all. I don't know of many seniors but one in the same situation as you is Cordella Riley on green canary.. groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GreenCanary/conversations/messages

Introducing myself 3 years 6 months ago #3

Thank you Jodie, for the reference to Cordella, which I will check out. Yes, I know people who have given up their abode due to the environmental issues.
Another site which you may know about dealing with the issues is: planetthrive.com/.

Introducing myself 3 years 6 months ago #4

can you or anyone help me get on to the Green Canary Group?
Usually there is a place to click to join. But I don't see it. I can read but not post.
Thanks.

Introducing myself 3 years 6 months ago #5

• Jodie
  • Thank you received: 67
Kartar, you'll probably have to set up a yahoo email account - but you can see 'subscribe' at the bottom of this page groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GreenCanary/info.

I'm on Planet Thrive too.. these sites all have their different strengths :)

Introducing myself 3 years 6 months ago #6

thanks! This time, the join button was there. I'm in. :)

• Page:

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds