Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Spending thousands on a cure

Spending thousands on a cure 2 years 8 months ago #1

• ClassicalGirl
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 2
There is an environmental doctor Who is in MD on Martha's Vineyard near where I live but she is extremely expensive. The first visit is at least $1,000 and the treatment is estimated to cost between 5000 to $20,000. I need to cure my MCs and I'm wondering if anybody else has spent this much money in order to do so? Is it necessary? Or is it a waste of my savings? I have been struggling to decide whether or not to make my first appointment with her. She does have the authority to write letters to disability about MCS and things like that so that's a plus.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spending thousands on a cure 2 years 7 months ago #2

• Mari
  • EiR Newbie
I've also spent thousands on environmental doctors and still have severe problems with some chemicals; especially fragrance. Be careful in spending your funds. I've read positive things about Dr Rae in Dallas www.ehcd.com/ I've had MCS for about 15 years and life is difficult. If you want to chat regarding what has helped me, you can email your phone number to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds