Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: All of the sudden teeth problems

All of the sudden teeth problems 7 months 1 week ago #1

• aj78
  • EiR Newbie
Hi
I wonder if any off you have problem like me. I have mcs for 5 months now. And its sever mcs i react all the time. Can take any drugs even artificial eye drops.... nothing because i react. One week ago i had to go to the dentist to extract my teeth ( granuloma). And since than i started to have nerv pain in my teeth ... like i will lose all my teeth now. I have nerv pain and feeling in teeth like in the one i had to put out. Now i am afraid that i will lose all my teeth and i dont know why. Ist it the reaction to local anasthetic or body became sesitive to white fillings.?? Any one with that kind of problem? I have no cavities. The doctor said that x ray will not show if nervs in teeth are in inflamed and i dont want to open them just to see what is going one. But i have pain and i know something inside the teeh is wrong. Nervs dying? And i have bad toxicity reactions to local anasthetic so now i am afraid of extractions. I cant take any drugs.
Any one??
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by aj78.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

All of the sudden teeth problems 7 months 1 week ago #2

• skywayd
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi, all I can suggest is give your body sometime to calm down a little. When I react to things my teeth hurt and depending on how exposed I have been the more they hurt. Our bodies are so complex and inter-linked its probably a mixture of things from maybe the anesthetic or even the process of removing that tooth (i.e. did it have a filling, composite or amalgam) was it removed in one piece or was drilling involved which would produce some off-gas exposure. All things like this would burden your sensitive body and would need time to calm down. If your teeth were fine before the removal then I wouldn't get any other work done. Be extra vigilant with limiting yourself to things you know you react to. Winter doesn't help us who have mcs as we cant get the fresh air as much as we desperately need.

All of the sudden teeth problems 7 months 1 week ago #3

• Merrimack
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
It might be a TMJ problem. I’ve had that in the past and it was very painful. Anything you can do to relax will help so you could try relaxation exercises or meditation. I’ve started listening to Tara Brach which has helped me a lot. If you look on YouTube you can find lots of exercises to help with TMJ issues. There are also self hypnosis recordings you can buy (look up bruxism or TMJ).

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds