Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Blood brain barrier damaged so will never heal?

Blood brain barrier damaged so will never heal? 3 weeks 5 days ago #7

• Markela
  • EiR Newbie
Tried small amount of the LEF Bentothiamine(just took a bit of the capsule), and even then I reacted to it. My bbb are that bad so even sensitive to a lot of supplements most minerals and many vitamins if not taken in small doses. Anyway B1 was mostliy crucient only if the uptake was blocked by tea or other blockers.
I'll try some ppc supplement, think it's safe for me at least lecithine have been no problem.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Blood brain barrier damaged so will never heal? 2 weeks 5 days ago #8

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi Markela,
Sorry to hear you reacted to the bentothiamine. It was worth a try. I think you'll have much more luck with PPC - it seems to be well tolerated by almost everyone, even those with severe sensitivities. I know it was one of the supplements I could take without any side-effects when I was in a similar position to yourself.
I would like to say though that just targeting the BBB is probably an over-simplification of your issues. Everyone with invisible and environmental illnesses tend to have adrenal and thyroid "fatigue" and often other hormonal problems (especially women). Addressing these (along with avoiding triggers) is a very good first step as it means the body is then in a better position to handle stress of any kind - including being more tolerant of specific nutrients, herbs and other treatments.
I really think it is worth you looking in this direction before the blood-brain barrier.
Best wishes,
Maff
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
Last Edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by Maff.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds