Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does the Marshall Protocol work?

Does the Marshall Protocol work? 8 years 2 months ago #1

• crosseyed
  • EiR Newbie
Hi all,

I am new here and so glad to have stumbled across this site. I can't believe I had never found it before...so much information! :)

Well I am 38 and have had M.E. for 6 years after having glandular fever. I have tried so many different treatments. All the graded exercise and CBT my GP had me do and a lot of alternative medicine like acupuncture and ayurvedic medicine. There are a lot more but I won't bore you with the list!

I came across some other websites talking about the Marshall Protocol and how it can lead to an actual cure for M.E. and other unexplained conditions, so I visited the main website at www.marshallprotocol.com as well.

It all sounds very promising but I have no medical or scientific knowledge so I don't know if it is genuine or not. It seems some people do very well but by the sounds of it there are a lot of side-effects and some of them quite severe! I am working part-time as a secretary and can't afford to lose my job because my condition has got worse!

Does anybody have any thoughts about this protocol for M.E. (chronic fatigue syndrome), or even better anyone actually been on it?

Thanks in advance :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Does the Marshall Protocol work? 8 years 1 month ago #2

• amigo
  • EiR Newbie
Yes, the Marshall Protocol works. I know as my spouse and I have seen positive results.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds