1. Pathol Biol (Paris). 2006 Aug 10; [Epub ahead of print]. The metabolic syndrome. Fulop T, Tessier D, Carpentier A. Research Centre on Aging, Immunology Graduate Programme, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sherbrooke, 1036, rue Belvedere Sud, Sherbrooke, Que., Canada J1H 4C4; Division of Geriatrics, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Que., Canada.
2. J Inorg Biochem. 2006 Jul;100(7):1187-93. Epub 2006 Mar 20. Insulin-sensitizing and cholesterol-lowering effects of chromium (D-Phenylalanine)3. Yang X, Li SY, Dong F, Ren J, Sreejayan N. University of Wyoming, School of Pharmacy, Division of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Center for Cardiovascular Research and Alternative Medicine, 1000 E. University Avenue, Laramie, WY 82072, USA.
3. Am J Epidemiol. 2006 Jul 21; [Epub ahead of print] Dairy, Magnesium, and Calcium Intake in Relation to Insulin Sensitivity: Approaches to Modeling a Dose-dependent Association. Ma B, Lawson AB, Liese AD, Bell RA, Mayer-Davis EJ. Center for Research in Nutrition and Health Disparities, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Arnold School of Public Health, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC.
4. Arq Bras Endocrinol Metabol. 2004 Apr;48(2):234-9. Epub 2004 Jul 7. Role of zinc in insulin resistance. Marreiro DN, Geloneze B, Tambascia MA, Lerario AC, Halpern A, Cozzolino SM. Departmento de Alimentos e Nutricao Experimental, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP.
8. Med Hypotheses. 2000 Mar;54(3):483-7. Toward a wholly nutritional therapy for type 2 diabetes. McCarty MF. Helicon Foundation, San Diego, CA, USA.
9. C R Biol. 2006 Aug;329(8):587-97. Epub 2006 May 5. Relationship between obesity, inflammation and insulin resistance: new concepts. Feve B, Bastard JP, Vidal H. Inserm U693, universite Paris-11 et service d'endocrinologie, CHU de Bicetre, 63, rue Gabriel-Peri, 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicetre, France.
10. Med Hypotheses. 2006;67(4):879-91. Epub 2006 Jun 15. The inflammatory consequences of psychologic stress: Relationship to insulin resistance, obesity, atherosclerosis and diabetes mellitus, type II. Black PH. Department of Microbiology, Boston University School of Medicine, 715 Albany Street, Room L-501, Boston, MA 02118, United States.
11. Adv Ther. 2006 May-Jun;23(3):404-13. Effects of resistance or aerobic exercises on metabolic parameters in obese women who are not on a diet. Fenkci S, Sarsan A, Rota S, Ardic F. Department of Internal Medicine Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Pamukkale University School of Medicine Denizli, Turkey.
12. Metabolism. 2006 Jul;55(7):928-34. Oxidative stress and dysregulation of NAD(P)H oxidase and antioxidant enzymes in diet-induced metabolic syndrome. Roberts CK, Barnard RJ, Sindhu RK, Jurczak M, Ehdaie A, Vaziri ND. Department of Physiological Science, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA.