Review Detail

Tribulus terrestris
Herbs S-Z
Written by Maff     September 27, 2007    
I am a living testiment that the herb really works. I have been blessed that a soldier redeploying back from Iraq had extra bottle s and gave them to me. They really worked instantly. I felt the energy after taking the recommened dosage. I would go to the gym and havethe energy to do more than I was able to do with no problem. It did help me get lean and cut faster than just taking fat burners alone.I have been taking Tribulus for 30 days this time and have lost 15 pounds. It give me tons of energy. I am always trying to get to the gym and workout. It is safe and has alot of benefits that I am enjoying. Please do more research so the FDA can approve it for daily usage.
Overall rating 

Perceived Effectiveness  

Lack of side effects (tolerability)  

Ease of use  

Value for money  

Would you recommend? 

Reviewed by John Allen March 16, 2009

There is truth in the myth.

I am a living testiment that the herb really works. I have been blessed that a soldier redeploying back from Iraq had extra bottle s and gave them to me. They really worked instantly. I felt the energy after taking the recommened dosage. I would go to the gym and havethe energy to do more than I was able to do with no problem. It did help me get lean and cut faster than just taking fat burners alone.I have been taking Tribulus for 30 days this time and have lost 15 pounds. It give me tons of energy. I am always trying to get to the gym and workout. It is safe and has alot of benefits that I am enjoying. Please do more research so the FDA can approve it for daily usage.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments