by Dr. Randall Neustaedter
The Vaccine Guide gives consumers the information they need to make informed decisions about vaccination. Parents who face a multitude of vaccines for their children and adults who must decide about flu shots, vaccination for international travel, hepatitis, booster doses, now have a guide to the complex and often confusing realm of vaccine choices. This revised and expanded edition includes:
- Discussion of childhood and adult diseases, their incidence, and the likelihood of complications.
- Evaluation of studies of vaccine effectiveness.
- Toxicity, adverse effects, dangers, and long-term negative consequences of each vaccine.
- Legal requirements, including exemptions to vaccination.
- Updated information on new vaccines and the threat of bioterrorism.
- Treatment of adverse reactions.
About the Author:
Dr. Randall Neustaedter has practiced homeopathy and Oriental medicine since 1975, specializing in children's health care. He is a licensed acupuncturist and received his doctorate in Oriental medicine in Hong Kong. He is also the father of five children.