Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fibromyalgia Treatments and Therapies: What Helps?

Fibromyalgia Treatments and Therapies: What Helps? 2 years 1 month ago #1

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi All,
I know we get a lot of visitors suffering from fibromyalgia (FMS) so it would be great to have some feedback on treatments and therapies that have helped you all. If something has really helped you make progress please do share so others dealing with fibro can see if it works for them also.
I've covered a lot of medical studies over the years in the Fibromyalgia News section of the site that found a variety of approaches (both conventional and alternative medicine) helped patients deal with the pain and multitude of other symptoms that fibro throws at them. If you're searching for answers it's worth reading through these news archives.
I also recently published an article titled Neuropathology and Treatment for Fibromyalgia (read here) which you might find helpful and interesting.
I hope we can start a discussion on successful fibromyalgia treatments here. It's so helpful to learn from fellow patients with fibro and other invisible illnesses - we often know much more than our doctors; I'm sure many can relate!
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Maff.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds