Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Occupational Dermatitis in Healthcare Workers

Re:Occupational Dermatitis in Healthcare Workers 5 years 5 months ago #7

• ortho
  • EiR Newbie
Do you know of any gowns that don't contain carba mix and thiruam mix in their gowns? Especially in the cuff. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Occupational Dermatitis in Healthcare Workers 2 years 3 months ago #8

• TrishRad
  • EiR Newbie
I feel like I'm following in your footsteps. I've had a history of eczema since I was 3 yrs old. I've been a surgical tech for over 25 yrs. I've maaged my skin issues fairly well through the yrs but in the last year or 2 I feel like my eczema has gotten out of control. I merely mentioned that I'd like to try a different brand of gloves to my manager. She said, "sure" and sent me to Employee Health just to document the problem. We'll, much to both of our surprises, I was told I could not return to work until my hands were clear.....Are you kidding me? I've been working with weeping eczema for at least a year. Anyway, I'm now forced to be on workers comp until I see a dermatologist and an allergist. I agree that I need to see them, but it looks like at this point I may not be working for 6 to 8 weeks. I want to go back to work. I NEED to go back to work, for my sanity and my checkbook...frustrated!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds