Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: candisol

candisol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1

• malc
  • EiR Newbie
where can one buy Candisol in the UK,?,i want to give it a try,
Malc
The administrator has disabled public write access.

candisol 4 months 3 weeks ago #2

A year ago, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. After years of going to see the doctor, I finally got some answers. The pain I feel seems to never go away-hurting in my lower back, legs, neck, even sometimes radiates to the very tip of my toes,I couldn't move my right arm with out getting a lot of pain. I was 32 years old and I didn't know if I want to see how I feel at 40 because the pain was very intense. I was taking Lyrica, it helps but I still have to be careful not to over do things. I was trying to have a child-don't know if I'll be able to do it! i searched for alternative treatment online and In November, 2016 I started on Health Herbal Clinic fibromyalgia disease natural herbal remedy, my fibromyalgia symptoms including Severe fatigue , Insomnia, nausea and vomiting, deteriorated over the first 6 weeks of the Fibromalgia herbal formula usage, i am now 34 with no trace of Fibromyalgia, visit the clinic website www . healthherbalclinic . net or email info @ healthherbalclinic . net The Fibro herbal formula helped me in a way i just didn’t imagine, this is a breakthrough for all fibromyalgia disease patients.

candisol 4 months 3 weeks ago #3

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi Malc, the only potential Candisol source I can find in the U.K. is Amazon.co.uk. I'm also in the U.K. and personally I've always got my supplements from the US as there's a larger range and more "medical grade" brands available to the public. Pricing is also competitive, even when you factor in shipping and customs duty. A lot of US retailers subsidise shipping to the UK and Europe; iHerb always has huge discounts on both products and shipping.

I hope this helps somewhat! All the best.
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.736 seconds