Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Has anyone done DNRS and it worked

Has anyone done DNRS and it worked 9 months 2 weeks ago #7

• Kiahjo
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 4
I did the DNRS program and related approaches and my MCS reduced about 60%, after suffering for years. Unfortunately, my electrical sensitivity did not improve. It remains even after having the mercury removed from my teeth. Did you go from paroxetine to another type of medication? It is possible that the chemical changes in your brain post-paroxetine has resulted in sensitizing your nervous system/limbic system. I do know that withdrawal from paxil is very difficult. I hope you are finding some relief!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Has anyone done DNRS and it worked 4 months 1 week ago #8

• mamabaehr
  • EiR Newbie
Im seriously considering DNRS called and spoke to one of the reps. I was conerned if it would work while taking AD's and Benzodiazepines which by the way 3 years ago I attempted to get off after 30 years, and the withdrawal trauma was what through me in to full blown MCS and other horriable conditions. I'm basicly homebound. Yes, Ive worn masks for almost 2 years but no longer help. I too am scared program wont work and this will continue to be my life. Hearing it has worked for some of you, helps. Thank you fpr your posts. BTW I just joined this group today. Helps having people who truly understands that its not Fake or trying to get attention. Unfortunately, its isolating and does even more emotional damage....

Has anyone done DNRS and it worked 4 months 1 week ago #9

• BL
  • EiR Newbie
I would encourage anyone with MCS to consider brain retraining and the DNRS is excellent and very clearly presented. If the DNRS presentation didn't resonate well with you then the Guptaprogramme is the same in principle but different in flavour.

My understanding (others may differ!) is that in brain retraining I was really doing something very simple, which was to recognize the symptom, thought and behaviour patterns related to MCS and to interrupt them by flooding my mind and body with either a joyous ,peaceful, happy, humorous, or even bitter-sweet emotion, just for a short period to weaken the oversensitive response to chemicals/odours that occurs in MCS. It was amazing how this worked. I was doing this at a time when I was going through a few of the most stressful and scary years of my life over which I had no control. I did not do any meditation, relaxation or address any emotional issues, as I did not have the luxury of time for that, so I just learned how to recognize MCS patterns, interrupt them and go to a joyous memory for a moment and smile as broadly as possible!. The programmes train one how to do this. They also advise meditation and relaxation (which I'm sure would benefit me greatly!) but the essence of retraining is to break the pattern and generate a positive emotion.

Since it worked for me in spite of the fear and anxiety related to circumstances I could not change, I do not see why it could not work for someone on your medications. We are just retraining a faulty brain pattern( triggered by toxic overload in order to protect us, but going into over-kill!!!) which presents as MCS and all its wide ranging and horrible symptoms.

DNRS is used by people for anxiety and depression but maybe just start with the issue of MCS and keep things simple. When/if the time feels right for you to address other issues and consider reducing medication, then do take it very, very slowly over months or even longer with support from your doctor. A close friend came off benzodiazepines after many years by having a liquid prescription so that she could reduce the dose by very small amounts over many months.I think she would temporarily increase it a little if symptoms dictated. For some people I understand it may take even a year or two.

Try not to be scared that the programme will not work. Try not to care whether it will work or not. Just try it in as relaxed and curious a way as possible and see what happens. Take encouragement from every small improvement. Let the improvements come just as fast or slow as they want to. I felt I could get to grips with brain retraining once I took on this frame of mind.

Wishing you all the best if you decide to try brain retraining.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mamabaehr

Has anyone done DNRS and it worked 4 months 2 days ago #10

• mamabaehr
  • EiR Newbie
Just recieved the program. Also had my mercury amalgam fillings in 2 teeth removed. Noticed a huge difference immediately! Have a few more to go. Maybe between both, I can heal.That would be wonderful!

Has anyone done DNRS and it worked 4 months 2 days ago #11

• BL
  • EiR Newbie
It is so good to hear you have had improvement following dentistry. Wishing you well with the DNRS. It is great that you are doing it. Brenda
  • Page:

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds