Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Blood Type and MCS....pls weigh in

Blood Type and MCS....pls weigh in 1 month 14 hours ago #1

• DyNAMiCS
  • EiR Newbie
Hello everyone with MCS,

If you know your blood type (ABO system) please weigh in; I'll follow up afterwards...(testing broad hypothesis). Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Blood Type and MCS....pls weigh in 4 weeks 2 days ago #2

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 15
Hi DyNAMiCS, blood type as indicator of MCS susceptibility is a very interesting hypothesis. I presume this is roughly where you are going with your question? I've never in 20 years of researching the subject come across this connection so you are certainly onto something intriguing!
I was a housebound, mask-wearing MCS canary for many years before thankfully making a seemingly full recovery around 12 years ago. I don't know my blood type off the top of my head but I'll dig out my medical notes and no doubt find it on one of my many blood test reports! Will post again when I have what you're after.
Hopefully others will contribute also as this could yield some really interesting findings. Good luck!
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Blood Type and MCS....pls weigh in 1 week 2 days ago #3

• DyNAMiCS
  • EiR Newbie
Hello Maff.

Yes, you are correct, although very roughly speaking. I would expect a preponderance of one blood type over all others...this based on rather small anecdotal personal sampling, but I would also expect outliers, which would trigger investigation into the second hypothesis...ie, the difference in symptoms might break down by blood type (grossly speaking). At any rate, the discussion may be moot because blood typing is never done in routine blood workups in the US...don't know about the UK.

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds