Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Deodorant Suggestions....

Deodorant Suggestions.... 2 months 1 week ago #1

• JSmith567
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
Anyone have suggestions for a deodorant that is as close to scentless as possible?

Ive been using a couple of different types of the crystal forms with no MCS reaction whatsoever, which is great. But, with that said, I've been suffering from chronic idiopathic urticaria for the past couple years , which in hindsight came on around the time that I started using the crystal (but didn't realize it at the time and attributed it to other things). I can't say its related, but I can't say its not either, so I want to try some other products and see if there is any change or benefit. My old deodorant changed their formula and is no longer tolerable (thats what prompted the switch to the crystal in the first place), and I've been having a very hard time finding anything that is tolerable for me.

I really appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deodorant Suggestions.... 2 months 1 day ago #2

• Wozza
  • EiR Newbie
Ive got bad MCS also and this product i have found i can tolerate.

"Schmidt's Natural Deodorant, Sensitive Skin Formula, Fragrance-Free, "

I get it from iHerb in the USA. I only use it when i absoloutely need to though, Which isnt all that often because im mostly house bound.

Hope it helps.

Andrew

Deodorant Suggestions.... 1 month 3 weeks ago #3

• Merrimack
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
I used to use salt of the earth deodorant which doesn't smell but contains alum which might not be that great. I also heard that if you have MCS you're better off not wearing deodorant at all (just wash more often) so you can sweat and detoxify.

Deodorant Suggestions.... 2 weeks 6 days ago #4

• J. R.
  • EiR Newbie
Hi, I can't even be near deodorant products so I understand. I don't know if this would be too harsh on your skin but Arm & Hammer Baking Soda (in a box) the kind you find in Baking aisle is awesome. When I got sick I didn't know what to do and then I remembered it's kinda famous for absorbing odor and it worked! It's 100% natural, unscented, fragrance free (because we all know that unscented doesn't mean it's fragrance free) it's easy to use, reapply & can find it just about everywhere. I add water to it in my palm, make a paste then apply and it dries almost immediately. Ya, it's a little messy but you'll figure out what volume works best for you. It hasn't hurt my clothes not even silk and I think the last box I purchased was about $1.00 It doesn't keep you dry because it's not an Antiperspirant. I hope this helps.

Deodorant Suggestions.... 1 week 1 day ago #5

HOW ME AND MY FAMILY WAS TOTALLY CURED FROM ,PARKINSON DISEASES, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS(RA) AND ALS.
I was diagnosed of Parkinson disease in January 2015,then my mom was diagnosed of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and my father was diagnosed of ALS me and my family was so frustrated till one day my father came across a forum where so people was writing about Dr George (Good health herbs home), who sells herbs supplements to cure different kinds of deadly diseases,so me and my family decided to give it a try . We contacted Dr George (Good health herbs home) immediately and purchased herbal supplements for Parkinson Diseases,ALS and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). He sent the herbal supplements to me through courier service and i received it within 2days. i used it as instructed and me and my family was totally cured of Parkinson Diseases,ALS and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) within 5 weeks of usage, all thanks to Dr George (Good health herbs home) God bless.
please contact him with the following details below;
info @ goodhealthherbshome com
drgeorge @ goodhealthherbshome com
www goodhealthherbshome com

Deodorant Suggestions.... 1 week 1 day ago #6

• Pilou
  • EiR Newbie
I make my deodorant by mixing baking soda with aloe vera gel.

• Page:

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds