TOPIC: NAET

NAET 2 months 2 weeks ago #1

• Soofje
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi there,

Has anyone tried NAET for their MCS?
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Soofje. Reason: experiment gone wrong ;/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NAET 2 months 1 week ago #2

• Eriketo
  • EiR Newbie
Yes. I did.
I had a rather miraculous experience with NAET permanently eliminating a food allergy about 17 years ago. So later as my chemical sensitivities were getting worse (about 8 years ago), I sought out NAET. Brought the NAET practitioner (an acupuncturist) my "worst offenders" including permanent marker and liquid nail polish. NAET had grown to include a testing/treatment vial for environmental chemicals so she treated me for that as well. I had high hopes and it did help for a while but not permanently or completely. I came to believe that NAET wasn't the cure, at least for me.

NAET 2 months 1 week ago #3

• Soofje
  • EiR Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
thanks for your answer and I'm ambivalent too; tried it twice now, a year ago I was treated for, don't laugh, kitty litter and it worked (along with vitamin D that my GP gave me) but the same day it 'switched' to getting headaches from my mobile phone, I didn't even believe in that! and a few weeks ago I went for the same problem (supermarket changed the litter grrr) and this time I needed a sh*tload of iodine to recover from it because for days I was sensitive to éverything

even dry nailpolish gives me problems

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds