Hello,

thanks for posting various treatments over the years. I have tried
them all. Nothing works!

Of course, avoiding all chemicals works, although this is often
impossible.

Had this for over 10 years now.

1 Brain barrier treatments don't
work!

2 Psychotic experimental drugs from france don't work.

3 Upping DHEA had no effect.

4 Martin Pall protocol had no effect...

5 You name it.

Failure.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MCS - Nothing works 2 days 18 hours ago #2

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi Sandra,
Very sorry to read that you've had no luck with the treatments you've listed - that was going to be my first question so thanks for including it.
Have you tried either DNRS or the Gupta Program? If not, don't be put off by them being "psychological" in nature. They genuinely get the best feedback of any treatments for MCS currently out there. We've had plenty of success stories here and I've been emailed (more). You'll also find many more on other sites and forums.
They're based on the now widespread view among researchers that MCS (and other invisible illnesses) are 'Limbic System Disorders' i.e. the limbic system of the brain is "stuck" in a loop of hypersensitivity which disrupts neuro-endocrine-immune function. Using techniques that utilise neuroplasticity - the brain's ability to rewire itself (also the subject of much research in many serious conditions) - DNRS and Gupta essentially interrupt this hypersensitivity loop and encourage the restoration of normal function in this critical region of the brain.
If these had been around when I was stuck at home wearing masks to shower in, I'd have used them myself - instead of wasting thousands of $$$ / £££s on supplements that mostly end up being flushed down the toilet as the body doesn't, or can't, use them!
The only other suggestions that come to mind are holistic dentistry (any amalgam / mercury fillings?) and The Detoxx System devised by Patrica Kane, Ph.D, et al. The latter is focused on ridding the body of accumulated neurotoxins and to my mind offers the best route to doing so.
I sincerely hope you find a solution that works for you.
Best wishes,
Maff
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

MCS - Nothing works 2 days 18 hours ago #3

• Maff
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 21
I forgot to mention the book 'Multiple Sensitivity: A Survival Guide' by Pamela Reed Gibson, Ph.D. which includes a fantastic appendix with the results of a study she did.
She asked almost 800 MCS patients to rate how effective various treatments / therapies had been and assigned a score. Chemical avoidance came top (as you'd expect) but there's a huge list of other options that were rated very highly by fellow MCSers (DNRS & Gupta not included).
This could be well worth a look if you don't already have a copy.
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds