Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to get better with mcs where to start

How to get better with mcs where to start 1 week 1 day ago #1

• aj78
  • EiR Newbie
Hi
I have been suffering from mcs for one year now. Its progressing quickly. I am not able to leave home any more. I react to all meds with sever brain problems, like antibitics i loos memory for months and my EEG in abnormal. I cant do any dental work. Drive car, be araund fumes, smoke, scentened products. React to tractors from 1 km away( its insane how far i detect). Anyway i have also gut disbiosis, low vitamin D, and autoimune disease Syogrens sindrom. First i had reactions to antibitics, after second reaction to antibitic i developed autoimune and than my sistem got of of mind with starting to detect smells more that reactions, to the point i am now home blocked and wven at home reacting. I live in very polluted are trying to move but its hard. Cant take suplements only one biochemical glutathion that i found i tolerate. Only supplement that i can do. So now i wonder is there any chance to get better. Every exposure for me means getting new sensitivities and be more sensitive. I have also a lot of vitamin deficiency from gut disbiosis. I would like to try to hell gut disbiosis but i do t know how. Probiotics dont help. I drink a lot of kefir wich is full of probiotics and i only noticed that my nails are better but i still have massive hair loss. How to heal gut. With diet? Where do i find any that realy work. And how to heal mcs if i cant take any suplements? Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to get better with mcs where to start 1 day 10 hours ago #2

• Sammy
  • EiR Junior
  • Thank you received: 1
I don't know what to advise, however my severe MCS started after toxic black mold exposure. When you reduce your bodys toxic load MCS symptoms should decrease.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Related Articles:

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds