- Member since
- Monday, 22 October 2012 15:46
- Last online
- 10 years ago
Hi and welcome to the EiR Community! It would be best if you popst your question in the forums (General EI or MCS) or the Surviving Multiple Sensitivity! group. Other members and passers-by will see your question a lot easier there and hopefully you'll receive some help with your situation. Best wishes.
My biggest problem is working in a building that may not have a sufficient air exchange system to remove the toxins from employees and patient's perfumes/fragrances as well as the toxins given off by office copiers, faxes, etc.. Is there anything I can do to help my situation? Is there anything within reason that my employer do to help with this?