Warning: Division by zero in /home/customer/www/ei-resource.org/public_html/components/com_jreviews/jreviews/views/helpers/assets.php on line 388
Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method plgCommunityEasyBlog::_getHTML() should not be called statically in /home/customer/www/ei-resource.org/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/callback.php on line 159
- Member since
- Saturday, 02 August 2014 13:28
- Last online
- 6 years ago
I was exposed to toxic mold in 2004. I developed MCS very severely. My reactions would be anaphylaxis, brain fog, seizure type reactions and feeling like my tongue was going numb and I was going to swallow it! What really helped me finally minimize my sensitivities greatly was a product called KOLOREX by Nature's Sources. It reduced my candida greatly because it is an herb that grows in the...