1. Altern Med Rev. 2002 Oct;7(5):410-7.Comment in:
Altern Med Rev. 2003 Feb;8(1):3; author reply 4-5. The treatment of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth with enteric-coated peppermint oil: a case report. Logan AC, Beaulne TM. Integrative Care Centre, 3600 Ellesmere Road, Unit 4, Toronto, ON M1C 4Y8, Canada.
2. Ann Rheum Dis. 2004 Apr;63(4):450-2. A link between irritable bowel syndrome and fibromyalgia may be related to findings on lactulose breath testing. Pimentel M, Wallace D, Hallegua D, Chow E, Kong Y, Park S, Lin HC. GI Motility Program, Divisions of Gastroenterology and Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, CSMC Burns & Allen Research Institute, Los Angeles, California 90048, USA.
3. Am J Gastroenterol. 2000 Dec;95(12):3503-6. Eradication of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth reduces symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Pimentel M, Chow EJ, Lin HC. Department of Medicine, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, CSMC Burns & Allen Research Institute, and School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, 90048, USA.
4. J Pediatr. 1996 Feb;128(2):203-7. Small-bowel bacterial overgrowth in children with chronic diarrhea, abdominal pain, or both. de Boissieu D, Chaussain M, Badoual J, Raymond J, Dupont C. Service de Pediatrie, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Paris, France.
5. Eur J Clin Nutr. 1993 Mar;47(3):160-73. The Kingston Project. II. The effects of high energy supplement and metronidazole on malnourished children rehabilitated in the community: anthropometry. Heikens GT, Schofield WN, Dawson S. Tropical Metabolism Research Unit, University of the West Indies, Kingston, Jamaica.
7. Br J Anaesth. 2000 Mar;84(3):367-71. Efficacy of ginger for nausea and vomiting: a systematic review of randomized clinical trials. Ernst E, Pittler MH. Department of Complementary Medicine, School of Postgraduate Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Exeter, UK.
8. Mycoses. 2003 Apr;46(3-4):132-6. In vitro antimicrobial activity of olive leaves. Markin D, Duek L, Berdicevsky I. Department of Microbiology, Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion-Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
Optimal Digestion: New Strategies For Achieving Digestive Health. Edited by Trent W. Nichols, M.D. and Nancy Faass, MSW, MPH. Avon Books, 1999.
Prescription foe Nutritional Healing. Jambes F. Balch, M.D. and Phyllis A. Balch, C.N.C. Avery Publishing Group, 1997.