- Odds. If you’re applying for a job check the requirements before accepting an offer, does the company have a standard drug-testing system in place that is done at irregular and unpredictable times to catch employees off guard? Do you need to pass a test before being accepted into the program? Knowing where you stand on these, helps.
- Product. What substance are they testing for, is it for alcohol, cocaine, or any type of opiates (watch this quick video to see what those are.) then try to ensure you are safe in your extra-curricular activities and not go overboard. There’s only so much a detox program can extract.
- Speed up the detox. Drinking 8 glasses and more of water has been known to ‘help’ clear the system, the constant urinating certainly gets the ball rolling. If at all possible visit a gym sauna, the pores will excrete the substance quicker when you are enveloped in high-temperature steam.
- Detox shampoo. This is the most effective method to date, there are various brands on the market but essentially produce the same results, and for those people who have a bit of time to manage. However, if you are pressed for time, use these products for a minimum of 15 times before the big day leaving to soak for 10 minutes each time.
- DIY. When it is down to the wire and the test is tomorrow, yikes, there have been known home-remedies with the reasonable success of mixing white vinegar and salicylic acid acne medication and massaging into the scalp. While the smell is probably horrendous, it’s a small price to pay for keeping your job.
View the very BEST Environmental Illness Videos!
Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!
If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!
P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!
Mold Testing & Sanitizer: