Whitening: Many people would like a whiter smile and so they just choose the first toothpaste they see that claims to whiten your teeth in 2 weeks. However, many of these toothpastes use chemicals that remove surface stains but are also abrasive and can hurt the enamel on your teeth. If whitening is your goal, it is best to reach out to your dentist about whitening treatments.
- Charcoal: Going off the comment on whitening it is a good thing to discuss charcoal. Companies are trying to convince the public that using charcoal toothpaste will help whiten your teeth. However, there is not much data behind this, and charcoal can become bad for your teeth like the other whitening chemicals.
- Tartar Control: This is one thing that has been researched and it has been shown that using tartar control toothpaste can reduce the amount of buildup on your teeth. If you find that tartar build up is a regular problem for you or your dentist has mentioned, it then it may be time to investigate a specialized toothpaste to help.
- Enamel Protection: Dentists talk about enamel a lot. It is the outer coating of your teeth, and it acts as a barrier for the nerves. Even though toothpaste does not necessarily regenerate your enamel it can help strengthen it. Sensodyne Pronamel has been clinically proven to help strengthen the enamel on your teeth.
- Sensitivity: Many people suffer from teeth sensitivity. If you find that your teeth hurt after consuming hot or cold things than you may suffer also. This sensitivity can occur due to enamel being worn down which leads us back to enamel protection. If you start to notice this being an issue in your life than check out the various sensitivity toothpastes such as Sensodyne.
View the very BEST Environmental Illness Videos!
1. Your Health is Governed by Your Environment | Prof. BM Hegde | TEDx Talk
2. Demystifying Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
3. Social Determinants of Health - An Introduction
Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!
If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!
P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!
Mold Testing & Sanitizer: