• Before delving into the reading of the books, decide on potential topics for the subject of your study.
- Select an annotation type for each individual text element for analysis. If you read a literary work, you can focus on imagery of speech; determine a subject and additional information about characters, a plot and the artistic atmosphere of a chosen work. Make notes on the margins of the pages to remember the importance of specific sentences.
- Make inscriptions on the title page or the last page of the book. Thus, you can develop your own annotation system.
- If you are analyzing a scientific work, you will most likely have to write subheadings such as argumentation, proof, thesis statement, and theory.
- Remember that the score you receive for your book report is affected by how accurately you stick to your assignment requirements, and how thoughtful and good your report is. In case you have some difficulty following your assignment requirements, you may want to check out this adviced source to get some aid in the matter.
View the very BEST Environmental Illness Videos!
1. Your Health is Governed by Your Environment | Prof. BM Hegde | TEDx Talk
2. Demystifying Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
3. Social Determinants of Health - An Introduction
Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!
If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!
P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!
Mold Testing & Sanitizer: