Here’s how you can use your Tote Bags Smartly
Tote bags are the order of the day, there is no point in arguing that. Mostly they are used for shopping as reusable bags to counter the negative impact created by plastic bags. But if you think this is their only usage, you are very wrong. Tote bags have so many more uses. Read on and at the end, you will know how wrong you had been about totes. If you find the following hacks useful, visit the tote bag factory
to get a range of bags as per your need.
- If you are into gardening, you can use totes to plant your vegetables and herbs. You just have to fill them up with enough dirt to cover the roots of the plants. For herbs, hang them by the wall.
- Tote bags are great to have on outing occasions. Plastic bags are fragile and they will only create pollution. Totes are durable and reusable. Use them to carry eatables for a picnic.
- Mothers of young children carry around humpy diaper bags. They seem odd to carry as they are often too big. You can use totes instead which are smart yet spacious and the money can be saved for something more useful.
- Use them as your gym bags for not everybody likes bulky duffel bags.
- You can use tote bags for special projects. If you are knitting a sweater or are into some kind of craft, a tote bag will help you keep all your essentials handy.
- Students can use tote bags to carry their daily use books around. Also, you can keep your books in them if you are on a day out to read in a park or some serene place.
- Just imagine you are invited for a night over; will you take your suitcase for just a night? Obviously not! Here totes come to your help and provide you enough space to keep all your essentials for a day or two.
- Instead of paper bags, you can use totes as gift bags. Attach handles with the help of glue to have your very own DIY gift bag.
- Totes are great to help on short trips. You can keep your clothes in them or your shoes. Even while packing a suitcase, keep your shoes in a tote bag before putting them in to keep your clothes tidy.
- Reusable bags are great for laundry. Make a spot in your house and dump all your dirty clothes in a tote there. On weekend, you just have to pick up the tote and go for laundry.
- Tote bags can be used to make floor cushions as they can easily deal with a little wear and tear.
- For any kind of organization, whether in the kitchen, wardrobe, closet, or bathroom totes can help you. Use them to keep your related objects together like make-up, shoe accessories, and much more.
- The organization of kids’ toys is a very hectic task. A simple solution is to give them a tote and make them use it to store and carry their toys.
Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!
If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!
Mold Testing & Sanitizer: