- Feeling stressed is a typical example of a burnout
- Depression and getting feelings you cannot explain or understand is another clear indication.
- Inadequate sleep and rest or feeling restless
- Spiritual dryness or loss of anxiety for the word
- Loss of motivation for ministry
- Feelings of isolation
- Vulnerability to temptation
- Disconnected and a lack of love with those you serve
- Spend more time in prayer and the Word; nothing brings peace to the soul as compared to the word of God.
- Regain lost vision for ministry; reflect on reasons why you decided to start the ministry.
- Stop comparing yourself to others; no two people are the same, we are all unique creatures and masterpieces, so embrace your weaknesses and strengths.
- Focus on the positive while expressing gratitude more often; complaining is negative energy that will only cause you pain.
- Have fun and cut off draining relationships, hanging out with people with toxic attitudes will only make you feel tired.
- Do activities that energize you so you can have a good physical shape and size
Humility makes us see things differently and learn from others as well. And always make sure to pray for all including yourself.
View the very BEST Environmental Illness Videos!
1. Your Health is Governed by Your Environment | Prof. BM Hegde | TEDx Talk
2. Demystifying Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
3. Social Determinants of Health - An Introduction
Please Help Support EiR with a Positive Google Review!
If you like EiR and / or enoyed this content; please help us keep going by leaving a Positive Google Review:
Review EiR on Google NOW!
P.S. This is entirely secure, we collect no data other than what is freely available from Google and you can remain anonymous!
Mold Testing & Sanitizer: