Do you wish there was a way to relieve your insomnia naturally without having to rely on prescription drugs? Your dreams are now a reality!
Introducing Silent Nights MD®— a recognized Class 1 Medical Device for the treatment of insomnia. Silent Nights MD is a phototherapy device that when activated by body heat reflects specific wavelengths of light stimulating points on the skin, which in turn produce drug-free sleep through increased melatonin release.
Insomnia is a daily issue for more than 30% of the population. Research even indicates that it may actually be closer to 60%! Unfortunately, lack of sleep is responsible for much more than just making us tired.
Long-term inadequate sleep, also known as sleep deprivation, can have damaging and sometimes fatal effects on the body, including increased blood pressure, risk of diabetes, obesity and symptoms similar to psychosis.
Insomnia can directly affect the quality of a person’s life.
Did you know?
- 1 in 3 people suffer from some form of insomnia during their lifetime
- Between 40% and 60% of people over the age of 60 suffer from insomnia
- Women are up to twice as likely to suffer from insomnia than men
- 90% of people who suffer from depression also experience insomnia
- Millions of people worldwide are addicted to prescription sleep aids
- Sleep deprivation makes people almost 30% more likely to become overweight or obese
People who have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep often rely on drugs like sleeping pills and herbal remedies to help them with their sleep issues. Both long-term and short-term use of these drugs can wreak havoc on your body, causing effects like a suppressed immune system, memory loss, parasomnias and more. Don’t let this happen to you.
Silent Nights MD Benefits:
- Class 1 Medical Device for the treatment of insomnia
- No drugs or pills to take and non-addictive
- Provides most insomniacs more time asleep per night1
- Improves quality and quantity of sleep2
- Regular use of Silent Nights MD has been shown to improve organ health and vitality2
- Research being performed by LifeWave is examining the potential connection between the use of Silent Nights MD and the elevation of melatonin, a powerful antioxidant3
- Great for those who travel
Don’t let insomnia ruin your life. Learn more about Silent Nights MD and its approach to improving your sleep naturally, without the use of pharmaceutical drugs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Silent Nights MD accepted as a Class 1 Medical Device?
All 27-member European Union countries.
What is phototherapy?
Phototherapy is a scientifically proven light therapy that has been used for decades for benefits such as pain relief and reducing wrinkles. It refers to the stimulation of points on the skin through the use of light. LifeWave designed an entirely new patch technology around this method that is inexpensive and convenient to use. Our patches are composed of non-toxic organic crystals that are activated by body heat to reflect specific wavelengths of light that affect points on the body when applied to the skin. Never before has phototherapy been so cost effective and easy to use!
What medical conditions does Silent Nights MD treat?
Silent Nights MD has been clinically tested and accepted for the treatment of insomnia.
How much more sleep will you get using Silent Nights MD?
A research study with insomniacs showed, on average, most people were sleeping over 2 hours more per night than before using Silent Nights MD.1
Has Silent Nights MD been tested?
Yes, clinical research studies show that Silent Nights MD improves quality and quantity of sleep.2
Find Out if Silents Nights Patches Could Help You...
It’s time to start realizing your getting a refreshing night's sleep with the support of a proven technology.
Click here to start benefitting from LifeWave’s technology today.
Contact your local LifeWave distributor (Matthew Hogg / ei-resource) to learn more about LifeWave's Silent Nights patch.
To find more details about this unique product - including a short video, in-depth information, product usage, FAQs and customer testimonials - please visit the official site for the LifeWave Silent Night Patch.
“For many years, I have been unable to sleep deeply. Since I started my career as a fireman with the city of Paris, I have been content with 4 to 5 hours of sleep. Six was the most I could hope to achieve. After I tried the Silent Nights patches, I started to have better sleep. I sleep more deeply; a rejuvenating sleep. Even after I awake, I am able to get back to sleep very quickly and sometimes I can sleep for 7-8 hours, which hasn’t happened in 20 years! It has been a great success.”
- Gilles Meteyer, LifeWave Distributor, France
“I have definitely much better sleep since I started using the [Silent Nights] patches. I used to have big problems with my sleep, sleeping very lightly and having difficulties falling asleep. With Silent Nights, I experience a deep sleep and in general it’s much easier for me to fall asleep. It’s simply fantastic - I feel so much more at ease!”
- Johanna Søndergaard, LifeWave Customer, Denmark
“I have made it my obligation to give testimony about the Silent Nights patches because they have greatly improved my quality of sleep. Since I was very young, I have spent several hours each night (between 2 and 4 am) tossing and turning in bed, trying to fall asleep. When I used Silent Nights for the first time, I lay down with a book and awoke 20 minutes later only because the book had fallen onto my chest! Indeed, I had fallen asleep without even realizing it and it was the first time that has ever happened! I wish you peaceful nights!”
- Audrey Sibilitz, LifeWave Distributor, France
1. Shealy N. Treatment of Insomnia with Energetic Acupuncture Point Activation – A Double-Blind Placebo Randomized Trial. April 2012
2. Blake-Greenberg S, Nazeran H. Silent Night Patch Improves Qualitative and Quantitative Measures of Sleep and Enhances Quantitative Makers of Organ Function. Presented at 22nd International Conference on Electronics Communications & Computing (Feb-Mar 2012)
3. Neurotransmitter and Cortisol Saliva Testing of the Silent Night Patches. Connor, Melinda.
Mold Testing & Sanitizer: