1. Psycho Med. 1995 Jan;25(1):63-77.Autism as a strongly genetic disorder: evidence from a British twin study. Bailey A, Le Coulter A, Ottoman I, Bolton P, Simonoff E, Yuzda E, Rutter M. MRC Child Psychiatry Unit, Institute of Psychiatry, London.
3. Novartis Found Symp. 2003;251:48-63; discussion 63-9, 109-11, 281-97. Strategies for autism candidate gene analysis. Barnby G, Monaco AP. Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, Roosevelt Drive, Headington, Oxford OX3 7BN, UK.
4. Hum Mol Genet. 1998 Mar;7(3):571-8. A full genome screen for autism with evidence for linkage to a region on chromosome 7q. International Molecular Genetic Study of Autism Consortium.[No authors listed]
5. Am J Med Genet. 1999 Dec 15;88(6):609-15. Erratum in:
Am J Med Genet. 2001 Dec 8;105(8):805.Corrected and republished in: Am J Med Genet. 2001 Dec 8;105(8):609-15. An autosomal genomic screen for autism. Collaborative linkage study of autism. Barrett S, Beck JC, Bernier R, Bisson E, Braun TA, Casavant TL, Childress D, Folstein SE, Garcia M, Gardiner MB, Gilman S, Haines JL, Hopkins K, Landa R, Meyer NH, Mullane JA, Nishimura DY, Palmer P, Piven J, Purdy J, Santangelo SL, Searby C, Sheffield V, Singleton J, Slager S, et al. The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland.
6 . J Med Genet. 2003 May;40(5):340-5. A genome scan for developmental dyslexia confirms linkage to chromosome 2p11 and suggests a new locus on 7q32. Kaminen N, Hannula-Jouppi K, Kestila M, Lahermo P, Muller K, Kaaranen M, Myllyluoma B, Voutilainen A, Lyytinen H, Nopola-Hemmi J, Kere J. Department of Medical Genetics, Biomedicum, University of Helsinki, Finland.
7. Lancet. 1998 Feb 28;351(9103):637-41. Ileal-lymphoid-nodular hyperplasia, non-specific colitis, and pervasive developmental disorder in children. Wakefield AJ, Murch SH, Anthony A, Linnell J, Casson DM, Malik M, Berelowitz M, Dhillon AP, Thomson MA, Harvey P, Valentine A, Davies SE, Walker-Smith JA. Inflammatory Bowel Disease Study Group, University Department of Medicine, Royal Free Hospital and School of Medicine, London, UK.
8. Clin Chem. 1995 Aug;41(8 Pt 1):1094-104.Comment in:
Clin Chem. 2005 Mar;51(3):672-3. Increased urinary excretion of analogs of Krebs cycle metabolites and arabinose in two brothers with autistic features. Shaw W, Kassen E, Chaves E. Department of Pathology, Children's Mercy Hospital, University of Missouri-Kansas City 64108, USA.
9. Bernard EM, Christiansen KJ, Tsang SF, et al. Rate of arabinitol production by pathogenic yeast species. J Clin Microbiol. 1981;14(2):189-194.
10. Lehtonen L, Rantala A, Oksman P, et al. Determination of serum
arabinitol levels by mass spectrometry in patients with postoperative
candidiasis. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 1993;12(5):330-335.
13. Toxicol Ind Health. 1998 Jul-Aug;14(4):553-63. Autism: xenobiotic influences. Edelson SB, Cantor DS. Environmental and Preventive Health Center of Atlanta, GA 30342, USA.
14. Environ Health Perspect. 2004 Jun;112(9):944-9. Comment in:
Environ Health Perspect. 2004 Nov;112(15):A862; author reply A862.
15. Nutritional Nueroscience. Mar 2000. Autism and schizophrenia: intestinal disorders. Cade R et al.
16. J Pediatrics. 1999; 135: 559-563. Gastrointestinal abnormalities in children with autism. Horvath K, Papadimitriou JC, Rabsztyn A et al.
19. Clin Chim Acta. 2003 May;331(1-2):111-7. Changes in nitric oxide levels and antioxidant enzyme activities may have a role in the pathophysiological mechanisms involved in autism. Sogut S, Zoroglu SS, Ozyurt H, Yilmaz HR, Ozugurlu F, Sivasli E, Yetkin O, Yanik M, Tutkun H, Savas HA, Tarakcioglu M, Akyol O. Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Inonu University, Pasakosku Mahallesi 11, Sok. Ozkaracalar Apt. No: 42/4, Malatya 44200, Turkey.
20. Burbacher TM Shen D, Liberato N Grant KS Cernichiari E Clarkson T (2005) Comparison of blood and brain mercury levels in infant monkeys exposed to methylmercury or vaccines containing thimerosal Environmental Health Perspectives 113(8):1015-21
21. Elliott HR Samuels DC Eden JA Relton CL Chinnery PF (2008) Pathogenic mitochondrial DNA mutations are common in the general population American Journal of Human Genetics 83(2):254-60
22. Durkin MS Maenner MJ Newschaffer CJ Lee LC Cunniff CM Daniels JL Kirby RS Leavitt L Miller L Zahorodny W Schieve LA (2008) Advanced Parental Age and the Risk of Autism Spectrum Disorder American Journal of Epidemiology Oct 21 [Epub ahead of print]
Mold Testing & Sanitizer: