A Blog For Those Affected By Environmental And Invisible Illnesses Written By Fellow Survivors
DIY Eco-Friendly Bag For Shopping
Eco-Friendly boxes and bags for shopping are always perfect due to their functional and sustainable nature. Below are some efficient steps you can follow to make one by yourself.
As global warming and climate change are shifting the paradigms of business operations, more and more brands are now making use of Eco-Friendly boxes for packaging their products. These boxes are manufactured of high-quality materials such as cardboard and Kraft, which are not only perfect in protective nature but can also be reused to minimize the carbon footprint.
Why They Matter?
The packaging is always one of the top priorities for business owners as it serves them in multiple aspects. The product packaging is not only to protect the products as most consumers think but also has endless promotional potentials. Due to advancements in packaging and printing technology, these boxes can now be manufactured in any desired shape and size and endless customization options that are effective for promotional purposes. Traditional designs of custom boxes were manufactured of materials that were non-renewable such as plastics. They protected the products effectively but resulted in immense damage to the environment. They are not easy to break in the natural settings and elevate the levels of waste going to landfills annually.
These boxes can also not be recycled and elevate the dependency on resources to make new packaging. In such conditions, eco-friendly packaging is the best way for businesses to raise the reputation and sustainability of their brand. These boxes are manufactured of premium quality cardboard that can be recycled many times and highly functional. Cardboard boxes are also highly customizable and can help package all sorts of products and their ultimate versatility that helps introduce add-ons.
Does Green Packaging Worth It?
As businesses shift towards using recycled boxes, a question comes in mind: are these boxes useful? Designs such as corrugated boxes are always perfect as they are versatile and can help the businesses to grow effectively. There are endless customization options available for these formats in addition to their sustainable and cost-effective nature. They not only protect the products but can also be useful in keeping the environment safe. These custom cardboard boxes can also help your business get better sales by attracting more and more consumers and their top-notch sustainable nature.
Here are some unique benefits these boxes provide to you:
- Custom shipping boxes are always perfect for transit purposes as their lightweight nature helps to cut the fuel cost and ultimately better profits for your business.
- There are endless customization options available for custom printed boxes, and you can ensure the promotion of your business by using them.
- Natural Kraft packaging is 100 percent organic and free of hazardous chemicals, helping you ensure hygiene and safety for food items.
- Custom packaging boxes are superior in functionality and can be used for an extended period of time to minimize the need for new packaging.
- The sustainable nature of these boxes helps you minimize the carbon footprint and can be recycled several times in their average lifespan.
- These Eco Friendly Boxes are also cost-effective and can be purchased at low rates.
Paper Bags Vs. Plastic Bags
As we know that packaging is the basic need of any business, let's discuss a controversial topic in the modern world. Plastic bags are with us for years and are highly hazardous for both the environment and health. These bags are manufactured with crude oil-based synthetic chemicals such as polythene. Their chemical structure is manufactured of hydrogen and carbon chains and takes forever to biodegrade, 400 years to be exact. Compared with the plastic bags, Kraft boxes and bags are manufactured of pinewood pulp that is 100% organic and free of hazardous chemicals. Moreover, we can use these bags for an extended period of time and their recyclable nature. They can be made at home as well by simply following some steps.
Diy Eco-Friendly Bags
Custom gift boxes and bags are common in the market as more and more retailers are using them due to their popularity and sustainable nature that helps to make the environment clean. They are also highly customizable and allows businesses to promote their goods effectively in the market. You can either get printed packaging boxes and bags from the retailer or make one on your own. You will be required to have Kraft material; you can purchase Kraft board from the shop or reuse old brown Kraft boxes for this purpose, a scissor, glue or tape, and some strings to make handles.
- Use a ruler to measure 9.5 x 15 inches Kraft paper.
- Place the cut material on a flat surface and fold a 2-inch area from the bottom.
- Locate the center of the material and crease the lines
- Glue or tape the material from inside.
- Make sides and gently crease them in 4 quarters; 2 sides and front and back.
- Make the bottom by closing the 2-inch creased area and let the glue dry.
- Punch holes on top and make handles using the string pieces, your custom paper bag is ready.