A Blog For Those Affected By Environmental And Invisible Illnesses Written By Fellow Survivors
Developers love learning new languages and developing applications with them. Different languages can be used to create different software. Often, one language is enough to build multiple applications. For the frontend, you will learn a different language and for the backend, you will also learn a different language.
It is the same for mobile devices. You learn one language for mobile and another for game development. You need to know a different language for every website.
It is often frustrating for developers to learn a new language to work on projects. They prefer to use the same language for all tasks.
Some still believe it's pointless to talk about the differences between JS/PHP because each is used differently during the development of a website.
A powerful language to create a secure and dynamic website. PHP is a server-side scripting programming language that allows web developers to create websites. We can create feature-rich websites and database-driven sites with the help of Php's unique functions and features.
It's an open-source platform that runs on all the current operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS Linux, and Linux.
Php is well-known for having instances.
- Content Management Systems like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Servers like SQL, MariaDB, SQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, etc.
Frontend technologies such as Angular JS and Jquery.
Server techonlogies are MongoDB, Node.js, Express.js etc
We need to know what their similarities are before deciding which one is best for our projects.
Here are the points: Both are
- OOP based
- Simple to use
- Case sensitive to variables
- requires HTTP
- Support Framework
- Independent platform
- Garbage Collection
- Server-side PHP is being used more often than JS from previous decads.
- 79% use Php server-side languages, while 0.7% use JS
- JS is used more as a Client-side language than Php (flash).
- Availability (JS and Php are not free programs. Php is freely available, it's open-source).
- Combine PHP code with HTML code, but JS can also be used with HTML, XML and Ajax.
- Both run in a unique environment
- Both offer different ways to comment code.
- The local variables are like global variables and
These are the key aspects to consider when choosing the best backend technology.
Select PHP as the Backend for your project. It covered this by:
- Solution stacks like LAMP (Apache, Linux, MySQL, PHP).
- CMS like Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc.
- Servers like PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Oracle, Sybase, etc.
- Frontend technologies like Angular Js and React js, as well as Backbone.js and Ember.js.
- Single Page Applications (Dynamic Single Pages)
- Server Technologies like MongoDB, Express.js, Node.js, etc.
- Solutions Stacks like MEAN (Express js, Angular js, MongoDB, etc. ()