EiR Blog

A Blog For Those Affected By Environmental And Invisible Illnesses Written By Fellow Survivors

  • Home
    Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
  • Categories
    Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
  • Tags
    Tags Displays a list of tags that have been used in the blog.
  • Bloggers
    Bloggers Search for your favorite blogger from this site.
  • Login
    Login Login form
10
May

Toxic Mold Recovery

Posted by Posted on in EirBlog
  • Font size: Larger Smaller
  • Hits: 5700
  • 2 Comments
  • Print

 

 

Our family of 11 lost our home, our possessions, and our health to toxic mold in October 2008. We have been on quest for recovery ever since. Toxic mold is a serious health issue in our country and often misdiagnosed by the medical profession. Little is known about the health implications of fungus.

 Our quest has led us to a primarily raw foods diet. We have re-located to the desert. I have a passion to help those who have connected their illness with their environment.

My personal blog contains information about multiple chemical sensitivity, symptoms of toxic mold exposure, as well as  treatment options. In addition I provide links to trusted mold websites, as well as updates to our family's story.

The blog is entitled "Our Mold Journey" and can be found here.

 

Toxic Mold RecoveryDynamic Neural Retraining Program (DNRS)

 

Rate this blog entry:
0

 

 

People in this conversation

  • Absolutely 5 months is long enough! I have a friend who is still struggling 3 years after a 2 week exposure in a condo.
    We have been recovering for 19 months now. We have come a long way...but we are not cured by any means. The best treatment has been the diet..lots of protein, little grain (any grain is soaked to reduce phytic acid)...lots of vegetables and soaked almonds and seeds. There is a brain re-training program called the Gupta program that you might consider. We have not tried it yet.

    Comment last edited on about 5 years ago by Maff
  • Hello
    I just came across your message and I'm wondering if my MCS could be result of having lived in a flat maybe effected by toxic mold? Do you think 5 monthes would be enough time to be intoxicated to the point having MCS? I would appreciat if you could tell me how long did take you to get better and what are treatements did you have? Many thanks

    Comment last edited on about 5 years ago by Maff

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0 Character restriction
Your text should be more than 25 characters
Your comments are subjected to administrator's moderation.
terms and condition.