A Blog For Those Affected By Environmental And Invisible Illnesses Written By Fellow Survivors
What To Expect At Your First Hair Transplant Consultation
When we plan to undergo hair transplant it is obvious to have many doubts in mind. Today, in the world of digitalization and easy access to internet it has made possible to get an idea of almost everything we think of.
Cosmetic procedures are gaining quite famous among the present generation as aesthetic sense and concerns carries a major role in both social and professional success. Cosmetic surgeries were been embraced by high profile and celebrities but now even commoners are choosing it as a modality to enhance their looks and persona.
Similarly hair transplant has come a long way in terms of advancements and innovations which has made it possible to achieve extremely natural looking results with maximum possible coverage according to the hair density available at the donor area. Hair transplant is a minimally invasive surgical procedure which involves transfer of hair follicles from the donor area to the recipient bald area. The donor area is appropriately selected based on the availability of the hair density. There are 2 modern hair transplant techniques available FUT and FUE techniques which are selected based on multiple factor assessed prior to performing hair transplant.
Hair transplant in Jaipur has become very popular as the demand is on high rise in the city being a preferred one for hair transplant tourism. People from all over the world prefer the pink city for hair transplant as there are gem surgeons in the city who are famous worldwide for their skills. Including cost of hair transplant in Jaipur is very affordable despite international standards which are followed in few renowned hair transplant clinics.
But before making up your mind for undergoing hair transplant it is crucial to find a competent hair transplant surgeon and schedule an appointment for primary consultation to clear out certain facts associated with the procedure and to know whether the patient can undergo the procedure or not.
Here is the list of few important aspects of the procedure which you can expect to know during the consultation explained as follows:
1. Cause of your hair loss is confirmed: With proper assessment of the medical history and assessment of scalp the cause of the air loss could be ruled out during the primary consultation by the hair transplant surgeon.
2. Candidature for undergoing hair transplant is confirmed: During the primary consultation multiple factors are assessed to confirm the candidature of the patient for hair transplant is confirmed which majorly includes availability of hair density at the donor area, age of the patient, cause of hair loss and health status.
3. Complete scalp assessment is done: During the consultation complete examination of scalp is done to rule out the cause of hair loss and any underlying abnormality associated. The hair density can also be assessed to make a decision on the selection of donor area and number of hair follicle which could be retrieved from the donor area without violating the safe zones.
4. Number of hair follicles required to successfully cover the bald area is assessed: During consultation the number of hair follicles required could be assessed by examining the extent of the baldness as per the Norwood grading.
5. You can clear your doubts and understanding for the procedure is developed: Consultation is the best time clear all your ifs and buts regarding the procedure as you can then clearly decide to undergo the procedure or not.
6. Technique of the hair transplant is finalized: During the consultation, number of hair follicles required is confirmed and certain other factors are looked by the hair transplant surgeon who clearly decides the hair transplant technique suitable for the respective hair loss sufferer.
7. Realistic expectations are judged and explained: It is the best time for the hair transplant surgeon hen they can explain what could be expected from the procedure and let patient make up their mind for opting the hair transplant surgery.
8. Cost of the hair transplant can be finalized: By finalizing the number of hair grafts required and examining the extent of baldness, the final cost of the hair transplant surgery will be ruled out.
Medispa hair transplant clinics in Jaipur and Delhi provide a detailed consultation to the patients where all the doubts regarding the procedure is cleared. Dr Suneet Soni believes in giving genuine advice and explains what can be really expected from the procedure so as to ensure the rightful image of the procedure to the patients for complete satisfaction.
If you are looking for a genuine hair transplant surgeon and best hair transplant results, visit Medispa clinics for a blissful experience of hair transplant.