by Julia Ross, M.A.
Most mood problems are caused by simple biochemical imbalances and don't need Prozac or other drugs to cure them. Such drugs are often liberally prescribed despite the risk of side effects.
Julia Ross has been working with natural nutritional solutions at her clinic in California for over 15 years - and with dramatic results. She has developed an extremely successful nutritional plan using specific foods and supplements that can lift dark moods and emotions in less than 24 hours. It works by restoring the body's natural chemical balance, thereby relieving mood-related symptoms, such as depression, PMS, stress, low self-esteem, irritability and SAD. Now, with The Mood Cure, you can blast the blues forever.
- Assess your mood profile with a four-part questionnaire
- Identify and understand yor underlying chemical imbalance
- Devise a targeted plan of supplements, good mood foods and menus according to what your body needs.
- Address hprmone imbalances, food intolerances, insomnia and addiction
- Lift the dark clouds of depression and anxiety in as little as 24 hours
Julia Ross is a psychotherapist and director of Recovery Systems, a clinic in California that treats mood, eating and addiction problems with nutrient therapy and biochemical rebalancing. She lectures at conferences and workshops around the world to share her work. Her first book, The Diet Cure, was an international bestseller.
Home Testing & Sanitizer: